Gaming Pokemon HG/SS stuff

WrSmega

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/game/ds/hgss/img/...ec5a_pict01.jpg

These show that there will be a new Menu interface, the pokemon/pokedex/bag menu will be on the touch screen

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/game/ds/hgss/img/...ec5a_pict02.jpg

This shows that your starter will follow you (hope til it evolves), team rocket uniforms (look the same as from FR/LG), and sprout tower(same aspect from FR/LG, they show you a pic of the area in like picture perspective as you enter)

I still have no idea why they didn't put this stuff in D/P/P, it looks like simple stuff, other than the starter

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
It looks excellent! The new menu looks a little plain though.... But using the Touchscreen was a good implementation
smile.gif
he 3d looks kinda D/P/Pt-ish thoug... but nice to see Johto in 3D and new vibrant colors...

And... YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!... the starter follows me! Even though its until evolution... Maybe its time for delayed evolution,....

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
x.domination said:
Maybe its time for delayed evolution,....
Actually, that's a smart idea, because the pokeman will learn moves faster.
Anyway, pretty cool they decided to put the bag on the touch-screen. It's a bit tedious to open the menu to open the bag.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Bertushenk said:
x.domination said:
Maybe its time for delayed evolution,....
Actually, that's a smart idea, because the pokeman will learn moves faster.
Anyway, pretty cool they decided to put the bag on the touch-screen. It's a bit tedious to open the menu to open the bag.

I know... Like Metang's meteor mash and mudkip's hydro pump. But I didn't really care in the past. Maybe I'll breed a seperate starter afterwards for the other 2 evolutions of the starter.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night