Hacking Pokemon HG/SS how many of u bought it?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,825
  • Replies 18
D

Deleted User

OP
i just bought it today i recommend all of u do the same
smile.gif

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I pre ordered it and got it at release here on the 25th of last month. Just a pity it took so long to get into a working state via DSTT flash cart. Wanted to play it before release since most people I'm friends with on Backloggery are based in the US and were beating the game before I could even touch it.

Razma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Sarvesh50 said:
You know i really want to buy it but if crystal will come out then i cant get that one so i am thinking about what i should do
frown.gif
It won't be a Crystal Edition. When the remakes of Blue and Red came out (FireRed and LeafGreen) the Yellow version wasn't remaked, in this case it will be the same.

dong1225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I Pre-Ordered with full down payment (That's $39.99 CAD here in Canada)
And picked up day one.
I must admit I that I was disappointed by the quality of the figurine but having Pokewalker just adds so much more outside the gameplay.

D

Deleted User

OP
If I buy it.... then its not free......If people have flashcarts for testing only..........then that is crap..................flashcarts are used for getting games free and not really as backup units.

zjam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bought one for my 14 year old one for my 12 year old. they love them. i work in a high school. i can't believe how many kids are loving this game. first game bought in a while.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
SoulSilver Europe. Although my AK 2i can play it perfectly, I still decided to buy it since it's a really good game and good games are meant to be bought.

'Nuff said.

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol i lolded when i saw that nintendo asked the shops to sends the games back to them the ap has fucked up the games in the netherlands xD there is a save bug xD XD XD rofl so now i have to wait and be sure if i buy one that it hsnt a bug.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sarvesh50 said:
lol i lolded when i saw that nintendo asked the shops to sends the games back to them the ap has fucked up the games in the netherlands xD there is a save bug xD XD XD rofl so now i have to wait and be sure if i buy one that it hsnt a bug.

so the real game is getting messed up due to ap?

If thats what you mean, that must be some hardcore anti piracy xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag