ROM Hack pokemon hg ss dialogue translation

twistedpuppet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wrestlingking said:
if some people will join me and someone could send me the program i will do the best i can to translate the game
good luck ive asked what programs people like kazo raqib and magnius use but i just get a cold shoulder. id like to know the programs cause id like to do Bleach the 4th flame bringer

wrestlingking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i have asked them to and they havent replied. thats why i decided to start my own translation

Posts merged

yes i have asked them to and they havent replied. thats why i decided to start my own translation

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm tippin' the US release will be upon us by the time this little baby gets off the ground (although my bet is it will crash & burn).
Why would anyone, I mean anyone, bother with a 4th translation project?
wtf.gif

Off-topic: I seriously hope the Mods are watching all of these n00b threads so they can sort out a method to deny thread generation by n00bs - let's say a member needs 50 post count before they can start a thread. And perhaps even deny new members at times of major game releases (this should help to avoid server meltdowns like we've been having since last Friday's BIG releases). Just a thought.

wrestlingking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the reason i want to start a translation project is because kazo has barely done any dialogue translating, raqib hasnt done any and the other translator wont release a patch until ecreuteck city. (maybe not even then).

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wrestlingking said:
the reason i want to start a translation project is because kazo has barely done any dialogue translating, raqib hasnt done any and the other translator wont release a patch until ecreuteck city. (maybe not even then).

Thats because the game is coming out in English next year. ._.
Their translation is for menus, pokemon, items, ect. Not storyline
If you want to know the story, play the original, or stop being impatient and wait for the other guy who is translating story to release his.
Translating a game isnt just click 1 button and the whole thing is done.

Wait for the game in English, play the original, or don't play it at all.
Appreciate that they are even translating what they are, instead of complaining about how its taking too long or its not what you want.

Bottom line: We don't need 4 translations for 1 game that will be fully translated next year.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm already translating it, but if you think you can catch up with me give a go. But I'm just forewarning you, even translating everything up to Cherrygrove is A LOT OF HOURS OF HARD WORK. You also have to get familiar with the games control codes are stuff. If you're planning to cut and paste from GSC, stop now. Most of the mom dialogue and Elm dialogue in the beggining is new. Some NPC's and stuff in Cherrygrove have new dialogue too.

Totodileking

Trophies
XP
Country
dark night you cant just dis people if you havent even see wat the translation is like. you havent even tried so he doing way better than you. im behind wrestlingking 100%

wrestlingking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
totodile king, i no your helping me with the translation but only i can say to close it down. but u r right someone close this thread thanks.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
3 translators are enough. If you're really desperate for English, play the original whilst playing the DS game or use a GSC walkthrough... It's only 6 months before the official release. It is completely unnecessary. You're not paying any price for any of those patches so just hold off a bit for Magnius' patch. It's not like it takes you exactly 6 months to complete the game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: