Pokemon HG/SS Camera

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Charley Victoria James, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Charley Victoria James
    OP

Charley Victoria James Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2012
    Hi :) So me and my siblings are about to start Pokemon SS/HG with eachother. There is this cheat I've stumbled upon that allows you to play the game with a Pokemon Black and White-ish, 3D camera angle. I'm just curious, since Action Replay has many camera angles to choose from, how exactly are they made? The codes I mean. The thing is, I love the 3D but it's just a little too much, is there a way I could edit the codes or make my own to get the camera to be 3D but just toned down a little? Thanks guys!

Something to add - I've found this video:

What is it?! I need it badly, that's exactly the kind of cheat I'm looking for. I have searched the whole internet, I've also posted something on the forums here and had 0 replies :(

Please help me, I would love a camera cheat like this! Thank you! :D

2. Kyouhei

Kyouhei Official 任天堂 Lover

Aug 18, 2011
    I found these codes for the camera angle.

Warning: Spoilers inside!
    You're welcome

3. Charley Victoria James
    OP

Charley Victoria James Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2012
    Thank you but perhaps you haven't read what I've said. First off, I only want the code that's in the video or a code that is 3D but more toned down. Second of all, I stated that I already have the 3D code and I like it but want a toned down version. I already have what you've just given me :P Thank you though.

4. BORTZ

BORTZ Tired of being the good guy

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I remember seeing this a long time ago, try doing some good searched for a camera cheat. or something. It might come preloaded with a rom.

5. pokefloote

pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    From the video it looks like something that can be changed on the fly, by pressing a combination of buttons or something to change the view angles. Interesting. I want to find it, too. :P

also
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice