Pokemon HG/SS Camera

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Charley Victoria James, Nov 17, 2012.

Nov 17, 2012
  1. Charley Victoria James
    OP

Newcomer Charley Victoria James Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi :) So me and my siblings are about to start Pokemon SS/HG with eachother. There is this cheat I've stumbled upon that allows you to play the game with a Pokemon Black and White-ish, 3D camera angle. I'm just curious, since Action Replay has many camera angles to choose from, how exactly are they made? The codes I mean. The thing is, I love the 3D but it's just a little too much, is there a way I could edit the codes or make my own to get the camera to be 3D but just toned down a little? Thanks guys!

Something to add - I've found this video:

What is it?! I need it badly, that's exactly the kind of cheat I'm looking for. I have searched the whole internet, I've also posted something on the forums here and had 0 replies :(

Please help me, I would love a camera cheat like this! Thank you! :D

2. Kyouhei

Member Kyouhei Official 任天堂 Lover

Antarctica
    I found these codes for the camera angle.

Warning: Spoilers inside!
    You're welcome

3. Charley Victoria James
    OP

Newcomer Charley Victoria James Newbie

United Kingdom
    Thank you but perhaps you haven't read what I've said. First off, I only want the code that's in the video or a code that is 3D but more toned down. Second of all, I stated that I already have the 3D code and I like it but want a toned down version. I already have what you've just given me :P Thank you though.

4. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    I remember seeing this a long time ago, try doing some good searched for a camera cheat. or something. It might come preloaded with a rom.

5. pokefloote

Member pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

United States
    From the video it looks like something that can be changed on the fly, by pressing a combination of buttons or something to change the view angles. Interesting. I want to find it, too. :P

also
    Warning: Spoilers inside!