(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fishykipper said:
fuck the above loooooooooooooooooosers!
this is amazing, cheers for your hard work

Says the loser who can't wait a few months for the game to be released in English. Pot, kettle, etc.

Can we just stop this one right here? No one cares if the menus are in caps or not or if the menu logo is the Japanese one. And anything past menu translations is pointless.

Rykin12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
fishykipper said:

Says the loser who can't wait a few months for the game to be released in English. Pot, kettle, etc.

Can we just stop this one right here? No one cares if the menus are in caps or not or if the menu logo is the Japanese one. And anything past menu translations is pointless.
Ahhh... Bad talking b'cause ya can't do this...? Never mind....
Can we let the bad comments drop, please!

Rykin12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Romruto said:
*shrugs* to all the negative comments

You do what you have to do Rykin12, people like myself wants at least someone to step up on the plate and make a translation of the story. I don't really care if there is 5 topics of the same game, it's like a race against time (official version). As long as it's free no one has the RIGHTS to complain but the translator. Hey Rykin12, you didn't use the other one you requested for?
Uhm what do ya mean with 'you didn't use the other one you requested for?'
Anywayz... THNX for saying that I appriciate that!

EDIT: Link works now...

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Romruto said:
*shrugs* to all the negative comments

You do what you have to do Rykin12, people like myself wants at least someone to step up on the plate and make a translation of the story. I don't really care if there is 5 topics of the same game, it's like a race against time (official version). As long as it's free no one has the RIGHTS to complain but the translator. Hey Rykin12, you didn't use the other one you requested for?
Already being done dude. And quite accurately.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why can't the site just have ONE translation?
This is getting way outta hand!

In my opinion, all people interested in translating this game should get together and do it at the same time. The translation would go a lot faster and we'd get the best of all worlds.

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I'll stick with Kazo's. only thing this translation has that Kazo don't is the logo..

And i guess that Rudolph isn't in this or somthing that make the blackscreen freeze come..

Also Kazo have exactly that much of the story translated as here.

Rykin12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
_Chaz_ said:

In my opinion, all people interested in translating this game should get together and do it at the same time. The translation would go a lot faster and we'd get the best of all worlds.
Yes, you're right all together we can make some pretty translation! But SOME people DON'T WANT TO work together (I want but others dont wanna)!
Jep, you're right

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rykin12 said:
_Chaz_ said:

Yes, you're right all together we can make some pretty translation! But SOME people DON'T WANT TO work together (I want but others dont wanna)!
Jep, you're right
Why work together? ALONE, I'm further than both you and Kazo dialogue wise. Not only this but my dialogue is accurate and not copy and pasted over new text. Therefore, it's accurate.

Difference with me? I only copy and paste old text that was IN the original GSC and in HGSS. New text gets translated. With a solely copy and pasted translation you miss. With mine, you don't.

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
fishykipper said:

Who the fuck do you think you are? If you don't like the fact that this guy is doing a translation go fuck yourself and get out of his fucking thread. You think you have any right to tell someone what they can or can't do? What they can or can't post? If this person feels like doing a translation he has every right to whether there is ten other translations going on or not. Nobody gives a shit if you approve because you're nothing but a spoiled little turd who thinks his opinion matters.

Get the fuck out of this thread you self-centered piece of shit.

ds22

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
WataruKun said:
Aeon said:
you all stop! whats the poiunt of making this translation? there are enough now!
Exactly, especially if he's just copy and pasting. We've got Kazo for that.
And so it begins...
dry.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ds22 said:
WataruKun said:
Aeon said:
you all stop! whats the poiunt of making this translation? there are enough now!
And so it begins...
dry.gif
What? Did I say something false? That's what he does. It's not bashing, it's not being mean, I'm stating a fact.

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
ds22 said:
WataruKun said:
Aeon said:
And so it begins...
dry.gif
What? Did I say something false? That's what he does. It's not bashing, it's not being mean, I'm stating a fact.

We don't want to risk him taking it the wrong way and starting bad tension. Just be careful about what you say. This translation situation is already crazy enough as it is.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
EvanUnisil said:
Guild McCommunist said:
fishykipper said:

Who the fuck do you think you are? If you don't like the fact that this guy is doing a translation go fuck yourself and get out of his fucking thread. You think you have any right to tell someone what they can or can't do? What they can or can't post? If this person feels like doing a translation he has every right to whether there is ten other translations going on or not. Nobody gives a shit if you approve because you're nothing but a spoiled little turd who thinks his opinion matters.

Get the fuck out of this thread you self-centered piece of shit.

He's the spoiled little turd? He's not the impatient one that can't wait a few months.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is simply a merge of the 2 patches. He's also releasing work that isn't his and claiming it as his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...