Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver US/EU announced for Spring 2010

S

solarsaturn9

Whoever designed those logos needs to have their professional degree revoked... and to be punched in the throat...
mad.gif

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
The remakes of Pokemon Gold and Silver have received an official US and EU confirmation as well as a vague date for release. Spring 2010.

“Announcing these much-anticipated game launches at The Pokémon World Championships allows us to give the news directly to the legions of fans who represent the true heart and soul of Pokémon,” said J.C. Smith, The Pokémon Company International’s director of marketing, who made the announcement on stage to kick off the 2009 Pokémon World Championships. “We want to thank these loyal fans by revealing the details to them first.”

Thats a big fat lie. Anyone thats a pokefan, not an idiot, and has internet access already knew. Revelaing the details to them first. Yeah right. If i was there i would'v been like "I already knew that' 'How!?!' "Uh, the internet'

Since they are 'Loyal Fans' half of them probably already knew about the game.

Btw, wasnt this announced a little early? Its not even out in japan and they have already released the darkrai event thing, announced arceus and announced this. All they need to do is give out the pcp and shaymin event and they're done.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The 2010 World Championships are broken because allow ubers to be used, you know all the noobs will pull out a full team of legendaries and other ubers. No sleep clause, OHKO clause, etc. it's a sad case of a comnpetition.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
The 2010 World Championships are broken because allow ubers to be used, you know all the noobs will pull out a full team of legendaries and other ubers. No sleep clause, OHKO clause, etc. it's a sad case of a comnpetition.

Oh BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, they aren't using your stupid little smogon rules, BAAAAWWWWW!

Get a grip. They don't allow the use of legendaries. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone has access to the same things. OHKO Clause isn't needed, it's a 33% chance of hitting. Sleep clause is just pathetic. Just because the people who follow smogon likea cult don't think it'll work, doesn't mean it won't. The 09 tourny went perfectly fine, didn't it.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
Hop2089 said:

Oh BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, they aren't using your stupid little smogon rules, BAAAAWWWWW!

Get a grip. They don't allow the use of legendaries. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone has access to the same things. OHKO Clause isn't needed, it's a 33% chance of hitting. Sleep clause is just pathetic. Just because the people who follow smogon likea cult don't think it'll work, doesn't mean it won't. The 09 tourny went perfectly fine, didn't it.

Did you listen to the last segment of Pokemon Sunday because it explains that some legendaries are allowed.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
shinkukage09 said:
Hop2089 said:

Did you listen to the last segment of Pokemon Sunday because it explains that some legendaries are allowed.

No, sorry, I don't live in japan/I'm not a weaboo who has japanese TV stations.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lord0fshred said:
Well, I'm gonna get it with the Japanese release, kick it's ass. Then I'm gonna get it with the North American release, and do it again several times over. :3

...Or you could skip the trip to Unnecessary Land, get a flashcart, download it, translate it, and skip both releases! Buying it twice is incredibly stupid, just to let you know. I mean I love Pokemon RPG's but buying the same game twice because you can't wait a few months for an English release? Seriously...

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
lord0fshred said:
Well, I'm gonna get it with the Japanese release, kick it's ass. Then I'm gonna get it with the North American release, and do it again several times over. :3

...Or you could skip the trip to Unnecessary Land, get a flashcart, download it, translate it, and skip both releases! Buying it twice is incredibly stupid, just to let you know. I mean I love Pokemon RPG's but buying the same game twice because you can't wait a few months for an English release? Seriously...

Or better yet buy the Japanese version and get your Pokewalk and figurine since they won't be available in the states and download the English version.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
Guild McCommunist said:
lord0fshred said:

Or better yet buy the Japanese version and get your Pokewalk and figurine since they won't be available in the states and download the English version.

Um, how do you know they won't? We got the Giratina figurine for Platinum, did we not? The Pokewalk has in-game stuff, so it'll almost asuredly come state-side.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
Um, how do you know they won't? We got the Giratina figurine for Platinum, did we not? The Pokewalk has in-game stuff, so it'll almost asuredly come state-side.

Crystal had a cell phone adapter for the Celebi event but it never hit the states, I know Nintendo is capable of pulling a fast one on US players and not having the Pokewalk in the US version, the figurine has a chance of availability the states though.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
shinkukage09 said:

Crystal had a cell phone adapter for the Celebi event but it never hit the states, I know Nintendo is capable of pulling a fast one on US players and not having the Pokewalk in the US version, the figurine has a chance of availability the states though.

That was then, this is now. They actually had very good reasons for not giving us the cell phone adapter.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
shinkukage09 said:

Yes the Pokewalk will most likely be included. Little kids will go apeshit over it (it's Pocket Pikachu all over again), and even some of us pirates will buy the game just for the Pokewalk device. Although, I am hoping they will sell the Pokewalk separately but Nintendo might be smart enough to not do that. I don't think this thing can be remade and sold for cheap online like the Guitar Hero straps.

Besides, they included stupider stuff before, like the wireless adapter for Pokemon FR/LG.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt2ToRSjQA