Pokemon Go Regional's

Otjuh74

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there, i'm looking for people from other continents ho wil give inlog for pokemon go so we can trade pokemon. i know its sounds creapy so i propose you make an other (second) account we can use both, i wil catch Mr mime & volbeat for you and if you catch your locals we can trade :)

If you have a account with your regionals you can add me on: 8134 1181 1329

i'm a active level 40 player ho already catch't 332 Mr Mime and 77 volbeat's, instead of transferring we can trade.

i'm looking for Taurus, Heracross, Illumise, Torkoal, Tropius and Relicanth.

Hope we can help each other,

Greatz Otjuh74

Otjuh74

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there, i'm looking for people from other continents ho wil give inlog for pokemon go so we can trade pokemon. i know its sounds creapy so i propose you make an other (second) account we can use both, i wil catch Mr mime & volbeat for you and if you catch your locals we can trade :)

If you have a account with your regionals you can add me on: 8134 1181 1329 gradus1974 @ g mail . com

i'm a active level 40 player ho already catch't 332 Mr Mime and 77 volbeat's, instead of transferring we can trade.

Greatz Otjuh74

If you have a account with your regionals you can add me on: 8134 1181 1329

Greatz Otjuh74

meerkatstert

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello!
We have already swapped emails about exchanging info. I’m adding friend requests for you to 2 alt accounts, VatHom and a new one, M4keW4ves. Both from Canada. That way we can build some friendship already.
Thanks!
Meerkat

Otjuh74

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello!
We have already swapped emails about exchanging info. I’m adding friend requests for you to 2 alt accounts, VatHom and a new one, M4keW4ves. Both from Canada. That way we can build some friendship already.
Thanks!
Meerkat

Hi Meerkat,

Mine 2nd account is: 3541 7243 8981 tradenl feel free to add

Grtz otjuh74

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.