Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to get Necrobot to evolve all pokemon except a very specific Pokemon such as Eevee? I'm trying to farm some candies to power up the Pokemon on my main team but by the time I get to booting up the game itself, all the candies I needed have been used for evolving.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Posghetti no luck with the custom coordinates using Dark Pokemon Go.
The only way to do so properly is to way some hours between going into the app and going out, if you do it somewhat consistenly then you'll get softbanned (Pokestops won't respond and you can't catch anything).

Out of that, I used PokeSnipers2 alongside the PokeSnipers.com site for catching out of region pokes (Mr. Mime, Kangaskhan and Farfetch'd), and it worked quite wonderfully. (Oh and I also caught a Gyarados because fuck farming Magikarps when you live in a desertic place) :rofl: Level 20 and I have only found 4 Magikarps, two of which have been hatched from eggs, so no thanks.
I caught like 6 or so Pokemon from different locations within 30 mins without a problem so far. After catching the last one I entered my account and no ban at all, I could get items form PokeStops and everything went okay from there, so that's the best option so far.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Posghetti no luck with the custom coordinates using Dark Pokemon Go.
The only way to do so properly is to way some hours between going into the app and going out, if you do it somewhat consistenly then you'll get softbanned (Pokestops won't respond and you can't catch anything).

Out of that, I used PokeSnipers2 alongside the PokeSnipers.com site for catching out of region pokes (Mr. Mime, Kangaskhan and Farfetch'd), and it worked quite wonderfully. (Oh and I also caught a Gyarados because fuck farming Magikarps when you live in a desertic place) :rofl: Level 20 and I have only found 4 Magikarps, two of which have been hatched from eggs, so no thanks.
I caught like 6 or so Pokemon from different locations within 30 mins without a problem so far. After catching the last one I entered my account and no ban at all, I could get items form PokeStops and everything went okay from there, so that's the best option so far.

Ahh, I run a similar way. I use Pokesniper whenever I feel the need to and I use an older version of Necrobot (which seems to not get you soft-banned fast) I go to a custom coordinate to bot all I want, then go back to my original coordinate, wait a good hour and I can log back on fine.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ahh, I run a similar way. I use Pokesniper whenever I feel the need to and I use an older version of Necrobot (which seems to not get you soft-banned fast) I go to a custom coordinate to bot all I want, then go back to my original coordinate, wait a good hour and I can log back on fine.
Yup that pretty much seems like the ideal setup.
I use PokeSniper only for individual Pokemon and Dark Pokemon Go for farming PokeSpots and some XP.
I haven't used NecroBot yet, but I might one day just to farm some XP and get me around Lvl 28 or so, then I'll continue myself. xD

Reactions: Posghetti

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How exactly do you use PokeSnipers? I'm on the website, but have no idea what to do. I'm using NecroBot if that helps.

Last edited by Grima,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How exactly do you use PokeSnipers? I'm on the website, but have no idea what to do. I'm using NecroBot if that helps.
YOu need to download a program called Pokesnipers2.exe
Alongside the program you'll find some dll, bat and xml files.

You'll find anything you look for in that forum's OP for Pokesnipers2, it won't take you long before you find it. :)

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In the config, you're supposed to set "UseSnipeLocationServer": to true, and then run the sniping program. That's how I do it..anyways.

YOu need to download a program called Pokesnipers2.exe
Alongside the program you'll find some dll, bat and xml files.

You'll find anything you look for in that forum's OP for Pokesnipers2, it won't take you long before you find it. :)

It's called PogoLocationFeeder.

Ray Koopa

Obviously a Koopaling
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anyway to get Necrobot to evolve all pokemon except a very specific Pokemon such as Eevee? I'm trying to farm some candies to power up the Pokemon on my main team but by the time I get to booting up the game itself, all the candies I needed have been used for evolving.
Remove Eevee from PokemonsToEvolve and EvolveAllPokemonWithEnoughCandy to true

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night