ROM Hack Pokemon Fire Red Title Screen Edit Error

Glitchmaster123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Can Import The Sprite On To It No Problem But It Is Not Right And Even APE Did Not Fix It It Just Looks Like A Mess! And I Am Sure It Used To Work Because I Remember Doing It On Emerald But It Does Not Seem To Work On Fire Red

Here Is The Guide I Looked At https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196269

Could There Be A Chance The Thing I Looked At Was Wrong? And Also NTME I Think That Was The Problem Because It Did Not Seem To Look Right If You Want To See What I Mean Look At The Tilemap Error Picture And Also I Cannot Send The Rom Because People Say You Cannot Do That So How Can I Send The Rom Or Get It Fixed?

Edit: I Managed To Sort Of Fix It But Not Quite It Seems To Be Using The Tounges Color For Nearly The Whole Title Screen

Edit 2: I Have The Image Of What The Image Is Meant To Come Out As

Edit 3: I Have A Video Of The Error

Attachments

• PKMN Fire Red Title Screen Error.png
    PKMN Fire Red Title Screen Error.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 875
  • Tilemap Error.png
    Tilemap Error.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 364
  • Title Screen Nearly Fixed!.png
    Title Screen Nearly Fixed!.png
    38 KB · Views: 676
  • pkmn_title_screen_sprite_nonine.png
    pkmn_title_screen_sprite_nonine.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by Glitchmaster123,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I Can Import The Sprite On To It No Problem But It Is Not Right And Even APE Did Not Fix It It Just Looks Like A Mess! And I Am Sure It Used To Work Because I Remember Doing It On Emerald But It Does Not Seem To Work On Fire Red

Here Is The Guide I Looked At https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196269

Could There Be A Chance The Thing I Looked At Was Wrong? And Also NTME I Think That Was The Problem Because It Did Not Seem To Look Right If You Want To See What I Mean Look At The Tilemap Error Picture
Ok, your post is really hard to read because all the words are capitalized.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu