ROM Hack Pokemon emerald real time clock

emmerboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi does anyone have an ips patch or something for pokemon emerald (U) real time clock
PLZ NOT FOR VBA OR ANY EMULATOR. oh and the gbata doesnt work with emerald only ruby and sapphire!!!

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Err.... What?
No gba games possible on ds.
Except for people with a dstwo, iPlayer, or slot-2 thingy's... (for the ds lite and phats)

Oh my god, sorry.
It wasn't in the ds section o.o
I'm such a moron, i'm really sorry
frown.gif

emmerboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not stupid thats because ive bought 2 of them one for me and one to my halfbrother but there must be a patch fr it

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
emmerboy said:
im not stupid thats because ive bought 2 of them one for me and one to my halfbrother but there must be a patch fr it
How can you have a patch that makes the clock magically appear in the 3in1?? The reason there isn't a patch is because the CLOCK ISN"T THERE!!!

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
The problem you have is that the realtime clock is a piece of hardware. It's a battery powered clock inside the cartridge. Your flashcart doesn't have the clock in it, and no amount of patching a rom is going to make it appear.

Ruby and Sapphire have patches that allow you to change the time manually, but no such patch exists for emerald as far as I'm aware. You're not missing much, the clock doesn't make it night for catching different pokemon, it's only used for berries and a few time specific events as I recall.

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
so its just for a bunch of crappy berries?, what are the time specific events, i have a problem where i have to save Pokemon ruby twice, because my first save is always unreadable, emerald works great but there is no real time clock patch

What game would in be best to play, what does emerald have that ruby doesn't?

mipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Saying that you can patch the RTC in is like, saying that you can patch the DS to play PS2 games without lag. It just doens't work that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple