ROM Hack Pokemon Distribution Mods?

Hellfromabove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looked through the Pokemon hacks thread and didn't see anything in regards to this. Is there a custom tool someone has built in a program or rom form (NOT ASKING FOR THE ROM JUST INFO IF IT'S OUT THERE) that has the distributions for Gen IV or Gen V games? Thanks in advance.

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Looked through the Pokemon hacks thread and didn't see anything in regards to this. Is there a custom tool someone has built in a program or rom form (NOT ASKING FOR THE ROM JUST INFO IF IT'S OUT THERE) that has the distributions for Gen IV or Gen V games? Thanks in advance.
I think so, but I do have the ROM for the old Gen 4 shiny Johto beasts and Celebi

Hellfromabove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use ShinyGTS (or other gts hack) to send event pokemon to your game.

Will the method of using ShinyGTS look "legit". My initial goal when this is done is to be able to transfer them to my copy of X to complete my national dex. I know they have stated things such as "hacked Pokemon will not work" and I'm just trying to take precautions to make sure that they won't be deleted from my bank over time.

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the method of using ShinyGTS look "legit". My initial goal when this is done is to be able to transfer them to my copy of X to complete my national dex. I know they have stated things such as "hacked Pokemon will not work" and I'm just trying to take precautions to make sure that they won't be deleted from my bank over time.
Use pokecheats.net GTS and use these .pkm files to upload to their GTS.
The event pokemon are received from the event then convert to.pkm files.
Did you miss an event? Do you want an event that isn't normally available in your country or area? Don't worry! The PokéCheats Event Database provides event Pokémon from all over the world! Unlike other sites, we are the only site that allow you to send the event Pokémon directly to your game(s) via our GTS server! NO ACTION REPLAY NEEDED! The events we distribute are received from the official events. The Pokémon are extracted directly from a save file and then uploaded to our database, all thanks to contributions from people who attend the event themselves.
We currently provide Japanese and USA events only; we'll add the rest of the events from other countries once we finish setting them up in the database and integrating them into our GTS server. Stay tuned!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You need a Tylenol pm