Pokemon Diamond, DSTT Issues.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by blackconverse, Dec 20, 2008.

Dec 20, 2008
  1. blackconverse
    OP

Newcomer blackconverse Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry if this is under the wrong forum.

I will give you a little story about the issue.

I recently ordered a DSTT and a Kingston 2GB Micro SD card.

I put on the latest firmware 1.16 onto my 2GB Micro SD, and put that into my DSTT, it ran perfectly no problems.

Then when i tried to run Pokemon Diamond or Pearl, it would load no issues there. When i go outside, and start to move around
    I get some weird flickering graphics around the Buildings, Roofs and Trees and Water.

As you can see from this video

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jLXUCxqfkcQ

"I'm aware this video has been done on an Emulator, but its the only way i could show you and it does exactly the same thing on my DSTT"

I have seen no one else report this Issue with the DSTT, so can you please give me a general idea what is happening and how i could fix this.

I have a 4GB SDHC, arriving Tuesday so i could test if its the Micro SD but i want to make sure before i get my hopes up.

I don't seem to have these issues on other games on my DSTT, just Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

2. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    You might have a bad dump. Try downloading the Rom from a different source and see if it works.

3. geminisama

Member geminisama Metsu

United States
    I get some graphical errors upon the top edge too on my iTouch, but nothing as obnoxious as that black line. This happens on both of my MicroSD's, so I'm fear graphical glitches in the ds Pokemons may be "normal."