flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Sonicmfc said:
Guys, this project will just be forgotton like the rest of them, my hack is near complete, since my team has been working very hard and it's gonna be awosome, dont waste your time on this rubbish.. check out "Pokemon emerald of dreams"
tongue.gif

this is someone elses forum yo have no right to say anything about it...and you might never know this hack might turn out better that yours......

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sonicmfc said:
Guys, this project will just be forgotton like the rest of them, my hack is near complete, since my team has been working very hard and it's gonna be awosome, dont waste your time on this rubbish.. check out "Pokemon emerald of dreams"
tongue.gif
What is this opinion? Bunch of garbage, this is not needed. Go spam elsewhere. What are ya, a troll? If you think your hack is ok, fine, but don't go and mark others like garbage. I have seen nothing yet of your hack yet my friend. See that, thats the exit, you go there and go to your corner. Blah. CRUCH, I'll add you to the heap

[/endrage]

Sonicmfc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
flygon12345 said:
Sonicmfc said:
tongue.gif

this is someone elses forum yo have no right to say anything about it...and you might never know this hack might turn out better that yours......

I'm just stating the obvious! And yea right ,haha!! No chance!

Sonicmfc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
boktor666 said:
Sonicmfc said:
tongue.gif
What is this opinion? Bunch of garbage, this is not needed. Go spam elsewhere. What are ya, a troll? If you think your hack is ok, fine, but don't go and mark others like garbage. I have seen nothing yet of your hack yet my friend. See that, thats the exit, you go there and go to your corner. Blah. CRUCH, I'll add you to the heap

[/endrage]

?? - I've seen nothing of this hack either...

boktor666

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sonicmfc said:
flygon12345 said:
Sonicmfc said:
tongue.gif

gratz sir, you just earned a report. I suggest you follow the rules of the board my friend, there is no need to do such stuff. It will result in flamewars.

Sonicmfc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
boktor666 said:
Sonicmfc said:
flygon12345 said:
Sonicmfc said:
tongue.gif

gratz sir, you just earned a report. I suggest you follow the rules of the board my friend, there is no need to do such stuff. It will result in flamewars.

??OK??

Dark4ce

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicmfc said:
boktor666 said:
Sonicmfc said:
flygon12345 said:
Sonicmfc said:
tongue.gif

??OK??
Ummm... I'm pretty sure no one gives a crap so gtfo and go tell that to another forum
tongue.gif

boktor666

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
andibad said:
@boktor: you was moved on this team O.Oa anyway goodluck
biggrin.gif
Yeh, it seemed that this team had potential. And so it has. It's looking good, and we have a good organisation going behind the scene. I'm now working on the E4 Sprites, sidney is currently under development.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We have a private forum, but uh, nothing else, and our "web designer" doesn't even know how to program in raw code (looking @ you 0SC). There's been little progress cause we're all spriting cos we've only done sprites up to where the hack is up to. Also, we're anti-racist by working only on Black and not on White
biggrin.gif

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
We have a private forum, but uh, nothing else, and our "web designer" doesn't even know how to program in raw code (looking @ you 0SC). There's been little progress cause we're all spriting cos we've only done sprites up to where the hack is up to. Also, we're anti-racist by working only on Black and not on White
biggrin.gif

But I like White!
hate2.gif
(just kidding)

Pokefun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
biggrin.gif

How much sprites have been changed so far?

GalatasarayEken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know theres basically nothing but Im still going to improve on it, if details keep coming I can continue the site with a second page with details about the rom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(