Emulation Pokemon Crystal Save Issue.

ambienteternity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm attempting to run my Pokemon Crystal rom on my AK2i flash card using my DSi.

I use Lameboy to emulate the game. The emulation is fantastic... but whenever I save my game and go to re-open the save file... it doesn't exist. Just "new game" every time.

Can anybody more knowledgeable give me a hand?

-Ambient

gillman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While playing the game hit the R button and you should have a menu which allows you to save. Make sure to choose a save slot 0-9 so that it will actually save. For some reason in pokemon crystal using the actual save feature in the game doesn't make a .sav file. But going into your pc and saving does sometimes. If you aren't going to be moving the save around at all then just use the save states.

ambienteternity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gillman said:
While playing the game hit the R button and you should have a menu which allows you to save. Make sure to choose a save slot 0-9 so that it will actually save. For some reason in pokemon crystal using the actual save feature in the game doesn't make a .sav file. But going into your pc and saving does sometimes. If you aren't going to be moving the save around at all then just use the save states.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

I was wondering why it would save on my computer and not on my DSi! It works perfectly now.

biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning