pokemon clover save problem

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by arm6gaming, Sep 12, 2018.

1. arm6gaming
    OP

arm6gaming Member

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2018
    United States
    hi. i think im in the right thread? idk...

i have a problem with the saving for pokemon clover. *note* i am using the cia gba injector thingy... but when i try to save the game, but it either says "you must set it to 4K save emulation" and rants on how its set in VBA i am using the cia version. other thing it says when i set/create a new file for this, it deletes the save when i go back?!?!?!

if this is a problem with the game (plus i did type this on a school computer :P) please tell me

thank you!
    Tex Mex Carlito (also known as ARM6Bombcorp. ) :D

2. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    all pokemon GBA Games need a save patch to work w/ GBAVC Injection.

3. arm6gaming
    OP

arm6gaming Member

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2018
    United States
    the frick is a save patch? (sorry im still getting used to this sorry...)

4. Fragma

Fragma Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2018
    Brazil
    Which injector did you use? I injected Pokemon FireRed with NSUI and had absolutely no problems with saving or anything else. It did have some problems when injected with older injectors though.

5. arm6gaming
    OP

arm6gaming Member

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2018
    United States
    i believe it was the GBA VC injector??? i have bad memory and pokemon clover is a fangame so idk

6. Fragma

Fragma Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2018
    Brazil
    Can you try the injector I linked before? I just tested it myself with Pokemon Clover and saving works flawlessly. If you still can't get it to work I could help you via Discord.

Last edited by Fragma, Sep 13, 2018
  7. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    sharing via pms's is just as much against the rules as if you were linking it on a post, given y6ou openly said something the mods will be on you like stink to a pig. if you haveto do it off-site (Discord , telegram etc.) so neither of you two get smacked with a Ban.

8. Fragma

Fragma Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2018
    Brazil
    I edited my post in accordance to the rules. Thank you for warning me about it.

9. arm6gaming
    OP

arm6gaming Member

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2018
    United States
    well... i really dont have access to discord and other related platforms, plus i have a lot to do at school and home so... my guess is i forgot the save patch so that may be the problem, mabey its the rom im using? idk. ill try and figure it out how to fix it as i am currently using chrome os as i am typing.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

i may try that (i completely forgot you quoted me :/ )