ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

Bhave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
View attachment 286368
each folder has another folder called cheats and in that folder I have a txt file with the cheat code in it.
Im using Yuzu ea2231
Bro the problem is that in the Add-ons tab of emulator ( Right side of compatibility )cheats aren't showing....

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    479.8 KB · Views: 61

red_ax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
No, using pkhex wouldn't help either.
I understand your request and having that option would be nice too but as of now, the closest you can get is using pkhex.
How? rename your pkhex to pkhax which will activate illegal mode.
From there you can basically change all your EV to max(252).
The downside is your pokemon oviously will be flagged illegal but
i don't think it's an issue for emu user.
Unfortunately there's no alternative for crit and acc.

Attachments

• haxed.JPG
    haxed.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Kazalber

rizakh

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As you can see in the Add-ons tab of emulator, It's not showing any cheats.... can u please help with it please (I've placed all the files properly)
unless I am blind, I am clearly seeing the cheats in the image you have shown us.

1khanal1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Shiny Pokemon encounter code does not seem to work on Rare Spawns in the Underground. Not sure if Perfect IV works though.

A work around would be using the Pokedex encounter cheat, but some pokemon that you can catch are not on the standard Sinnoh Pokedex (e.g. Scyther, Rhyhorn, Mew, Jirachi)

Choopie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. So I have been trying to get most of these to work with both games on yuzu and ryujinx and none of them are working, I even checked the post on page 63 that someone posted about certain ones that work and don't work. Anyone have any idea what I should do?

RedScorpion

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The Shiny Pokemon encounter code does not seem to work on Rare Spawns in the Underground. Not sure if Perfect IV works though.

A work around would be using the Pokedex encounter cheat, but some pokemon that you can catch are not on the standard Sinnoh Pokedex (e.g. Scyther, Rhyhorn, Mew, Jirachi)
yes, the shiny code works even underground.

you just have to hold the button to trigger shiny before entering the cave and all the pokemon inside said cave will be shiny.

rizakh

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe u didn't read properly what I wrote, I said in the Add-on tab of emulator... not in properties
if it appears in your propertie add-on then it will appear in the emulator tab, unless there is nothing inside the folders, the structure is incorrect or the ID is not correct for your game build (in your case it has to be D9E96FB92878E345).

And, just in case, try to expand your window too

Reactions: lattechan

red_ax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hey guys. So I have been trying to get most of these to work with both games on yuzu and ryujinx and none of them are working, I even checked the post on page 63 that someone posted about certain ones that work and don't work. Anyone have any idea what I should do?
check your version is the latest 1.1.1
then check the build id you use on your cheats which is
D9E96FB92878E345 for BD. i'm not sure abt the SP

Choopie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check your version is the latest 1.1.1
then check the build id you use on your cheats which is
D9E96FB92878E345 for BD. i'm not sure abt the SP
Yeah the BID for BD is the same as you posted. Do i just have to post the codes and not the name in the .txt file?

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there already a new shot at the Infinite HP and Instakill code for any of the games? I really would like to have these codes but they are broken. I tried it on both games and they immediately crash when I activate the codes.

ergiii

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you so much for these codes!

Title id : 0100000011D90000
Build id : D9E96FB92878E345
Version : Pokemon Brilliant Diamond v1.1.1

Request : Increased, but not guaranteed, chance of shiny. I would prefer 1/100 chance.

Beefkek

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey. First, open your mod location, you can do it on both emulators by right-clicking the game. Then create a folder with the cheat name you want to use (you will need to create a separate folder for each cheat). Inside that folder create another folder and name it "cheat" and in that folder, you put the text file with the ONE code you want to use.
Afaik, codes that require you to push a button don't work. Some codes are also too big or something, so if it doesn't work/crashes it's probably that.
Here is how it should look like:

Screenshot_15.png

Choopie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. First, open your mod location, you can do it on both emulators by right-clicking the game. Then create a folder with the cheat name you want to use (you will need to create a separate folder for each cheat). Inside that folder create another folder and name it "cheat" and in that folder, you put the text file with the ONE code you want to use.
Afaik, codes that require you to push a button don't work. Some codes are also too big or something, so if it doesn't work/crashes it's probably that.
Here is how it should look like:

View attachment 286560
Yeah that is what mine looks like as well

Reactions: DuhNinja

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-