ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Mirai101

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys could anyone give some advice? I'm loving volt white and after alot of struggle I finally beat the elite four and N (their around 77-80ish I think) but now that I can access other towns, the chasm and even re challenge the elite four, everyone is suddenly 90 onwards! Is there anyway my team can even catch up to that? Sadly training in the chasm is taking forever (wilds at 60ish) and I don't think I can rechallenge weaker trainers. So far my only way to level is to get beaten down bad by some of these level 90 trainers. Sorry to come across as a total n00b. Haven't truly played a Pokemon game from start to finish since silver on my old gameboy lol..

EDIT: I think this was asked earlier but I don't recall seeing a response. Whats new in this latest update? I haven't seen any new docs. I'm currently on volt white 3.04, will I need to start a new save game in order to switch over to 3.1 or will my save still work? Thanks. :)

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys could anyone give some advice? I'm loving volt white and after alot of struggle I finally beat the elite four and N (their around 77-80ish I think) but now that I can access other towns, the chasm and even re challenge the elite four, everyone is suddenly 90 onwards! Is there anyway my team can even catch up to that? Sadly training in the chasm is taking forever (wilds at 60ish) and I don't think I can rechallenge weaker trainers. So far my only way to level is to get beaten down bad by some of these level 90 trainers. Sorry to come across as a total n00b. Haven't truly played a Pokemon game from start to finish since silver on my old gameboy lol..

EDIT: I think this was asked earlier but I don't recall seeing a response. Whats new in this latest update? I haven't seen any new docs. I'm currently on volt white 3.04, will I need to start a new save game in order to switch over to 3.1 or will my save still work? Thanks. :)

You can train in the stadium

Razor1993

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, i just read the documentations for the game, i wanted to catch charmander, it appears in Pinwheel Forest.
But i dont understand what this means, in the Documentation u writen : "Grass, Special"
What is Geass Special? and there is more Specials like Surf Special? what does this "Special" mean? Can u explain it PLS :)
what does "rare Spots" mean?
THX Again!

ZSlow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok, i just read the documentations for the game, i wanted to catch charmander, it appears in Pinwheel Forest.
But i dont understand what this means, in the Documentation u writen : "Grass, Special"
What is Grass Special? and there is more Specials like Surf Special? what does this "Special" mean? Can u explain it PLS :)
It means Shaking Grass (I asked that same question before), darker spot (surf), or little sand cloud (caves).

As for the guy asking if he had to start a new game to play the 3.1, no.
I was playing on 3.04 and I downloaded the latest version 3.1, just patched the CLEAN rom, and played my save there, no problems so far.

Alext2383

Trophies
XP
Country

hey there, i was hoping that you could help me, i downloaded and patched Pokemon BB but i cant seem to get it to work on my R4 3DS, it keeps saying error "Load rom errcode -4" please help, and thanks for the great youtube videos and hacks, :)
[/left]

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

In the Giant Chasm, somewhere, you can find 50 Rare Candies.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You'll force me to replay the SS Dray! You'll update the movesets as they are in BW? And you'll make a location guide too? Really looking forward to it.

Oh, and I suppose the experience system can't be changed or 5th gen pokes can't be added [even selected ones]?

I'll do what I can to bring the movesets up, yeah, to an extent it'll be transferring what I have in BBVW down to HGSS. Location guide will probably be in a similar format too, yeah.
I wish I could change the EXP system, I really do, but it's probably not possible. I doubt I can add new Pokémon without replacing current ones; there's an awful lot of factors involved. It's probably not IMPOSSIBLE, but I don't know if I'd want to try... Plus I'd need OW sprites and that sort of stuff.

Ha, I do apologise for that, wanted to keep in with the way the original BW jumped so I didn't really have a choice there. But yeah, the Rare Candies Norton mentioned should help. Version changes are listed in the first post, they're hidden under the bit with the Phanpy, and yeah your current save still works.

hey there, i was hoping that you could help me, i downloaded and patched Pokemon BB but i cant seem to get it to work on my R4 3DS, it keeps saying error "Load rom errcode -4" please help, and thanks for the great youtube videos and hacks, :)

[/left]

I'm guessing you're the guy who also asked on YT, but either way I still don't know to be honest. Can anyone else help him? I've had this -4 thing so many times and I still don't know what it is ¬¬. Though it's usually linked to Retro's firmware iirc.

Oh and yeah I should probably specify what special grass is in the document.

silentstand

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
question i was doin a nuzlocke run and caught a treecko checked its attacks and it says absorb it only 30 power?but i read in the documents its supposed to be 50 this is version 3.1 btw

ZSlow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Where is the download for the 3.1? I can't find it on your YT channel
As far as I know, it is on the first post of this topic

By the way, I like to rebattle doctors/nurses to level up, they usually have chanseys, but there is one with a blissey that helped me from lv40 to lv70 :blink: . Best part is that they heal your pokemon after the battle :lol:

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
You'll force me to replay the SS Dray! You'll update the movesets as they are in BW? And you'll make a location guide too? Really looking forward to it.

Oh, and I suppose the experience system can't be changed or 5th gen pokes can't be added [even selected ones]?

I'll do what I can to bring the movesets up, yeah, to an extent it'll be transferring what I have in BBVW down to HGSS. Location guide will probably be in a similar format too, yeah.
I wish I could change the EXP system, I really do, but it's probably not possible. I doubt I can add new Pokémon without replacing current ones; there's an awful lot of factors involved. It's probably not IMPOSSIBLE, but I don't know if I'd want to try... Plus I'd need OW sprites and that sort of stuff.

Ha, I do apologise for that, wanted to keep in with the way the original BW jumped so I didn't really have a choice there. But yeah, the Rare Candies Norton mentioned should help. Version changes are listed in the first post, they're hidden under the bit with the Phanpy, and yeah your current save still works.

[/left]

I'm guessing you're the guy who also asked on YT, but either way I still don't know to be honest. Can anyone else help him? I've had this -4 thing so many times and I still don't know what it is ¬¬. Though it's usually linked to Retro's firmware iirc.

Oh and yeah I should probably specify what special grass is in the document.
Does the original black/white rom work on the R4 unpatched? I think that's a factor since I remember to fix the exp AP you had to apply a patch for that and as far as I know, you need an untouched rom of black/white to apply this rom hack?

G_Sylar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dray, I forgot to ask. Will you do something with the TMs? Maybe give more each time you find one or something like this to be a la BW? And will you be able to add stationary legendaries and/or starters?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm hoping I'll be able to make it so it's like BW in that they're infinite without having to shove them in key items, but elementking tried before and he wasn't able to do it =\ I'll look into it, but if all else fails I'll just give multiples, yeah.

There will indeed be stationary legendaries, they're in Spirit Gold already. Starters I'm trying to decide what to do with, since I'd rather someone gave you them to be honest. What I don't know is like what point in the game, whether you should just get one from each region (to begin with) or all three at once, etcetera.

I was also considering making the starter an Eevee. The problem is that it means Silver only gets one team as opposed to three (because HGSS does things a little differently in the way it selects which rival battle is done) which might not necessarily be a problem, but gives a little less variety on new playthroughs.

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For the life of me I can't find a ROM of pokemon black! All the websites have directed me to each other and it's all a waste of time. Drayano do you have the full version of 3.1 or does anyone know where I can actually download a clean ROM of black/white?
Sorry but you can't give download links to roms in Gbatemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ