ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

williamdrake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, please, before you release the next version, can you change Serperior stats?

I'm thinking something like this (still 528 points):

HP: 75
Attack: 85
Defense: 80
Special Attack: 108
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 100

If you can't, please, tell me why.
If you don't agree with my numbers, please change the original stats to be more offensive.

Thank You

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to have to refuse, mostly because this is one hack where Serperior does NOT need more offensive stats, not with Contrary and Draco Meteor waiting in the wings D=

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
Yes, they're all there

...Most of them in the same place, which I plan on changing

EDIT: V3 should be ready sometime this week, I think.

Aw, hell yeah man.

You can be sure that I'll be copping that.

Okay, let me ask you something. Do you think Serperior learning Zen Headbutt while leveling up is weird? Also, could you consider letting Electrode learn Signal Beam while leveling up? I mean, Signal Beam is just a mixture of lights, and it could learn; mostly all electric types, could learn it through tutor. You don't got to do this, it was just a suggesting that all. I was planning on training one, once you release your patch.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For some weird reason I can't see Serperior headbutting stuff :x Zen Headbutt would fit it though, I think

Signal Beam 'Trode sounds fine to me, I'll add it in

landiel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About the list of suggestions on Page 47, I was wondering if you have made up your mind on giving Cofagrigus/Desukan a Ghost/Steel typing, or perhaps giving him Pain Split like Dusknoir has.

If not, how about letting Porygon-Z get Pain Split by level up since it can get it by move tutor in HG/SS or let Crobat gain Roost and Heat Wave due to Gen IV shenanigans.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually forgot about Cofagrigus >>; I was intending to follow through with the Ghost/Steel typing and I totally forgot about it. So yeah, it'll be there. I think.

I'll go ahead and use the other suggestions too. I could have sworn I had already given Cofagrigus Pain Split, but I guess not.

P.S: I'm reverting back to the legendaries being in different places with 1% chance method now. You'll be able to catch most of the weaker ones prior to the League, but you'll have to wait until after Ghetsis for the really powerful ones (i.e. 670/680 BST like Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo and whatnot). I'm even inventing crappy little backstories as to why each legendary is where it is :3

Oh, and I should mention I changed my mind about Grass/Fire Sunflora. It's got a gigantic upgrade regardless though, so it's still gonna be good. I also gave it one new move which might seem kind of strange...

williamdrake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Ok, I can understand, thanks for the answer
smile.gif

Just one last question before I disappear, could you, at least, give to Serperior by TM, Shadow Ball and Psychic, and Iron Tail on Lv.1?

Thanks for everything!

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
williamdrake said:
smile.gif

Just one last question before I disappear, could you, at least, give to Serperior by TM, Shadow Ball and Psychic, and Iron Tail on Lv.1?

Thanks for everything!

I don't think it would make sense for Serperior to learn SB and Psy. Iron Tail does make sense though.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Regarding the new legendary locations, Is it going to be a mystery where they'll be?
Nope, I've marked them pretty damn plainly in the Wild doc. They even get a special section of their own now.

williamdrake said:
smile.gif

Thanks for everything!
I'm surprised how much you're fighting for Serperior here :x I suppose I can give it Iron Tail, but I don't like the others so mcuh. Believe me though, once Serperior gets Draco Meteor it's probably the most powerful thing in the game. (Possibly Head Smash Aerodactyl aside, but...)

QUOTE(flygon12345 @ Jul 30 2011, 10:55 AM)
can you make mawile dark and steel.......and also can you give flygon dragon rush and earthquake
While I see where you're coming from, I prefer Mawile as just being Steel. Flygon gets EQ by TM and I could give it Dragon Rush but I'm not even sure there's room anymore. I gave Flygon a whole slew of new moves so :x

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
flygon12345 said:
can you make mawile dark and steel.......and also can you give flygon dragon rush and earthquake
While I see where you're coming from, I prefer Mawile as just being Steel. Flygon gets EQ by TM and I could give it Dragon Rush but I'm not even sure there's room anymore. I gave Flygon a whole slew of new moves so :x

if no cheats are used tm earthquake comes way later in the game that is after E4

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've actually got most of the stuff you said already. I haven't given it Hurricane - which is a good idea, so I might put that in - and Ice Punch is because there's a lot of Pokémon who don't learn the punch(es) they're weak to.

Here, this is the Trapinch line's setup atm with Level Up moves:

+ Level 1 - Bug Bite (Trapinch)
+ Level 1 - Heat Wave (Flygon)
+ Level 1 - Giga Drain (Flygon)
+ Level 1 - Bug Buzz (Flygon)
+ Level 35 - Dragon Dance (Vibrava, Flygon)
+ Level 48 - Signal Beam (Flygon)
+ Level 51 - Earth Power (Flygon)
= Level 54 - Sandstorm (Flygon)
+ Level 57 - Dragon Pulse (Flygon)
= Level 61 - Dragon Tail (Flygon)
+ Level 65 - Quiver Dance (Flygon)
+ Level 69 - Outrage (Flygon)
= Level 73 - Hyper Beam (Flygon)

Where + refers to a totally new move and = refers to a rearranged move.

Flygon's new stats:

#330 Flygon
HP: 80 à 70
Attack: 100 à 120
Special Attack: 80 à 100
Total: 520 à 550
Base EXP: 234 à 243
Ability One: Levitate
Ability Two: Levitate

(the a are arrows in my document, but they don't show up here)

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Drayano said:
I've actually got most of the stuff you said already. I haven't given it Hurricane - which is a good idea, so I might put that in - and Ice Punch is because there's a lot of Pokémon who don't learn the punch(es) they're weak to.

Here, this is the Trapinch line's setup atm with Level Up moves:

+ Level 48 - Signal Beam (Flygon)
+ Level 51 - Earth Power (Flygon)
= Level 54 - Sandstorm (Flygon)
+ Level 57 - Dragon Pulse (Flygon)
= Level 61 - Dragon Tail (Flygon)
+ Level 65 - Quiver Dance (Flygon)
+ Level 69 - Outrage (Flygon)

Where + refers to a totally new move and = refers to a rearranged move.

Flygon's new stats:

#330 Flygon
HP: 80 à 70
Attack: 100 à 120
Special Attack: 80 à 100
Total: 520 à 550
Base EXP: 234 à 243
Ability One: Levitate
Ability Two: Levitate

(the a are arrows in my document, but they don't show up here)

great indeed...only one thing signal beam is not reqd....

+ Level 48 - Earth Power (Flygon)
= Level 51 - Sandstorm (Flygon)
+ Level 54 - Dragon Pulse (Flygon)
= Level 57 - Dragon Tail (Flygon)
+ Level 61 - Quiver Dance (Flygon)
+ Level 65 - Outrage (Flygon)

some lvl change with no signal beam(its useless on a flygon as u-turn is way to better for it which is obtainable after beating the 3rd fym)

and why does hp stat go from 80 to 70 increasing it fine keeping it 80 is fine but lower it

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey My friend Draiano, firstly you having intention to update in 3.0 in first post so after ive controlled is disapared, i thinking maybe your not much time to update or travel so nothing upgrade but good job for this hack ^^.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
flygon12345 said:
great indeed...only one thing signal beam is not reqd....

some lvl change with no signal beam(its useless on a flygon as u-turn is way to better for it which is obtainable after beating the 3rd fym)

and why does hp stat go from 80 to 70 increasing it fine keeping it 80 is fine but lower it

It's not required, no, but neither are thousands of moves on other Pokémon. It's one of those moves that are there to substitute until you can get something better in that slot. Also, U-turn switches out Flygon, which in-game can be quite the pain. Bug Buzz outclasses Signal Beam obviously, but you'd need a Heart Scale for that.

The HP drop is so I could fit it into the 550 base stat total. I wanted Flygon to be like Haxorus in that regard, but I thought 100 SAtk / 70 HP would be more benefical than 90 SAtk / 80 HP.

QUOTE(Arshes91 @ Jul 30 2011, 10:01 PM) Hey My friend Draiano, firstly you having intention to update in 3.0 in first post so after ive controlled is disapared, i thinking maybe your not much time to update or travel so nothing upgrade but good job for this hack ^^.
Me, not having time? Pfffffffffft. I have too much time if anything, I'm just putting in too much stuff. Thanks though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer