pinney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
bobwuzhere1224 said:
pinney said:
Whoa ok ! thanks for that ! When i downloaded the patch... there were very helpful word documents that told me where i would find which pokemon ... and i thought you all knew ! :/
Thanks though
smile.gif

Posts merged

What about uxie and azelf ??

Aside from regular non event legendaries native to Unova, every legendary is in that cave. If you found those documents easily IDK why you didnt CTRL + F there first off.

What do you mean ? I dint find them where they where supposed to be (in the game) that's why i asked .

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
That's barely a huge wall of text =p

Okay, I finished the initial run of giving nearly every Pokémon in the game additional level up moves, and as far as I can tell, it's a success! I inserted the new .narc into the game and it all appears to be working fine. Wild Pokémon have their moves etc.

Now to add in some additionals I forgot. Then I can get started on the rest. V3 is probably going to be the last one until scripting appears, but hopefully it should be a good one.

---

megagod: Hmm, Forretress is a weird one indeed. I'm not really sure what to count the things as :x Shiftry having Wood Horn is an interesting idea to be fair, so I may go ahead and give it to it.

Fantasy: That's quite a distance you've covered =o Poor Raticate ;-;

oh, wait...does this mean you're close in releasing your v3? man, I was beginning to believe that you weren't gonna release another one, how close are you from finishing? I only ask you this, cuz every since I've been done with all the major editing in my game....I was gettin' kinda bored with nothing to do, so, ya know, THIS will give me something to do...

Add-on: I went to da main page, to see what kinda shenanigans you've been up too...and noticed something, your main page looks different...not in a bad way...It's just I don't remember it looking like that the time I check it. Anyways, it's nice...How did you added those little icons and stuff.

Alright, I'm done.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I see, I see =]

Uhh, I've still gotta go over every Pokémon and trainer so... probably not for a couple days yet, but I'm definitely a lot closer to finishing than before. I can use tools for pretty much everything else I have left now, so it shouldn't be too long. I think.

I'll admit I was starting to think about dropping V3, but I got back into the swing a few days ago and got those damn level up moves complete. No way I'm backing out now!

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
I see, I see =]

Uhh, I've still gotta go over every Pokémon and trainer so... probably not for a couple days yet, but I'm definitely a lot closer to finishing than before. I can use tools for pretty much everything else I have left now, so it shouldn't be too long. I think.

I'll admit I was starting to think about dropping V3, but I got back into the swing a few days ago and got those damn level up moves complete. No way I'm backing out now!

that right, man! hell, I'm looking forward in seeing what you've done. Mostly with the editing of all the moveset, I can't believe you did that...Dude...That's, that's, that's...Well, madding, bro! And forealz, it'll be messed up if you just up and quit now, right?

xdixonx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With version 3, could you please bring back a "clean" version? That would really make my day
tongue.gif

I like the added difficulty, but with the ability to use the game on wifi, etc.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xdixonx said:
With version 3, could you please bring back a "clean" version? That would really make my day
tongue.gif

I like the added difficulty, but with the ability to use the game on wifi, etc.

It's already a planned feature so yeah

Nearly done with the Pokemon data too, I might add some items to be held but otherwise it's done :3

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well it depends if you're playing the latest version or not; from what you were asking before I don't know if you are :/

If you are, Snivy is in Pinwheel Forest and Oshawott on Route 3, shaking grass, 10%. If an older version, then you need to catch a Serperior or Samurott in the eastern Unova... and I can't remember what routes that is so you'd have to check the Wild Pokémon doc

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Selfish request, but can you make it possible to find Dratini earlier in the game? I want him on my main team but it's sad that the only time you can find him is when you can also catch Dragonairs and Dragonites. Just asking because you made Gyarados catchable before the 2nd gym

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still wondering if you can even get that Special spot close to the shore in Route 1, I never could when I was testing e_e

But sure. Wonder where I should put it...

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
I'm still wondering if you can even get that Special spot close to the shore in Route 1, I never could when I was testing e_e

Aye Drayano how many hacks have u made name plz and have u found out how to give the national dex yet

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:

Yeah, easily. Stand near the shore, make sure the grass is as offscreen as possible, then run up using the instant shaking grass code.
The bubble usually appears right near the shore, and even if it doesn't look like it sometimes, your rod always reaches it. I caught a Gyarados fairly easy, didn't bother for the Milotic though

Maybe in Wellspring Cave's water or something >_>

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Fire Red Omega is a gen 3 game.
Spirit Gold is a gen 4 game.

Basically, you only need to know if you enjoy more playing a gen 3 game or a gen 4 game.

Also, Drayano, I suggest you remove Hyper Voice from Hydreigon, to teach it Tri-Attack. It would make "more sense" because of the three heads.

And I was thinking of something for Liepard. I think he deserves some improvements. Maybe a wider movepool, like Persian, but with physical moves, like Stone Edge, Wild Charge, or Flame Charge.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I do personally prefer FR Omega a bit, although that isn't as polished since it was my first. There's some things in Spirit Gold I'm not happy with, though.

Norton Lolimut said:
Fire Red Omega is a gen 3 game.
Spirit Gold is a gen 4 game.

Basically, you only need to know if you enjoy more playing a gen 3 game or a gen 4 game.

Also, Drayano, I suggest you remove Hyper Voice from Hydreigon, to teach it Tri-Attack. It would make "more sense" because of the three heads.

And I was thinking of something for Liepard. I think he deserves some improvements. Maybe a wider movepool, like Persian, but with physical moves, like Stone Edge, Wild Charge, or Flame Charge.

Hydreigon actually gets Tri Attack already; it's a Level 1 move so you need a Heart Scale, but it's there in the original BW too.

I went ahead and gave Liepard the two Charge moves you mentioned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw