ROM Hack Pokemon black/white

Lovepreet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an AceKard 2i with AKAIO 1.7.1. I have been trying to play b/w ever since the rom was released.

I have tried numerous patches, hex edits, UCP patch... I keep getting a black screen freeze after the proffesors speach. People on other forums have told me it is to do with my MicroSDHC card... I have a 4GB Kingston MicroSDHC card, but everyone else without a SDHC card and Ak2i works perfectly.

Is there a fix for this? Will there ever be?

Lovepreet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AcekardFan said:
Hey I Have The Same Firmware And The Same MicroSDHC card 4GB Kingston as you an i can play it flawlessly

FML... I think god hates me lol.

Do you mind uploading your ROM? And possible your save file?

I have no idea why mine does not work... Im running 1.4U on my dsi.

If not, can you tell me what patches you used?

I feel like i've tried every, but im willing to try again.

Lovepreet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AcekardFan said:
You Can't Ask For Roms Here But I Reccomend You Get Yourself A Clean Rom And Download Kazo's Patch
Alright then, I don't wanna break any rules lol.

Would you mind linking Kazo's patch if you dont mind please?

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lovepreet said:
I have an AceKard 2i with AKAIO 1.7.1. I have been trying to play b/w ever since the rom was released.

I have tried numerous patches, hex edits, UCP patch... I keep getting a black screen freeze after the proffesors speach. People on other forums have told me it is to do with my MicroSDHC card... I have a 4GB Kingston MicroSDHC card, but everyone else without a SDHC card and Ak2i works perfectly.

even if you have the latest firmware, the loader is still outdated. on the acekard menu press start-->more-->wifi update and select loaders instead of cheats then press A if not do it manually http://akaio.net/loaders/

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lovepreet said:
AcekardFan said:
You Can't Ask For Roms Here But I Reccomend You Get Yourself A Clean Rom And Download Kazo's Patch

Here it is! Link
yaynds.gif

Lovepreet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shredrdie said:
Lovepreet said:

even if you have the latest firmware, the loader is still outdated. on the acekard menu press start-->more-->wifi update and select loaders instead of cheats then press A if not do it manually http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/
I already updated my loader I'm pretty sure...
It says 1.7.1 on the homescreen.

AcekardFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Lovepreet said:
AcekardFan said:

Here it is! Link
yaynds.gif

Thnx For Giving Him The Link
smile.gif

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lovepreet said:
shredrdie said:
Lovepreet said:

even if you have the latest firmware, the loader is still outdated. on the acekard menu press start-->more-->wifi update and select loaders instead of cheats then press A if not do it manually http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/

thats the firmware. the loader is what actually runs the games

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lots of people are suffering from this problem, including myself. It has been reported to have been fixed in 1.8 which is still in beta. The reason for this is that your MicroSD's random access controller is strict making it have a slower access time as the information is being processed. It works on other MicroSD's because their controller is more lenient, allowing the data to flow. The controller tends to get more strict as you increase the capacity of the card.

Lovepreet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shredrdie said:
Lovepreet said:
shredrdie said:
Lovepreet said:

25/03/2010

Is that the most recent one? I downloaded it was about to extract it... but the one I currently have is newer and a larger file... I think I have the new one :S

And thank you Spenstar for the link

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lovepreet said:
shredrdie said:
Lovepreet said:
shredrdie said:
Lovepreet said:

25/03/2010

Is that the most recent one? I downloaded it was about to extract it... but the one I currently have is newer and a larger file... I think I have the new one :S

And thank you Spenstar for the link
no the loaders from here: http://akaio.net/loaders/

Lovepreet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shredrdie said:
Lovepreet said:

even if you have the latest firmware, the loader is still outdated. on the acekard menu press start-->more-->wifi update and select loaders instead of cheats then press A if not do it manually http://akaio.net/loaders/
I applied the patch correctly, I have the latest loader and everything.

I still get freeze after prof. speech.

P.S.: I used Beta_2 patch... is that the right one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-