ROM Hack Pokemon Black/White sound problem

ravensfan8448

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded a pokemon white and a pokemon black (u) rom for my acekard 2i last week. (acekard 2i is running 1.8.6a) I have had no problems thus far, except now after the 4th gym I can't hear any sounds coming from the opposing side of the field during battles. This includes the attacks opponents use, my pokeballs hitting the ground/rocking when I catch pokemon, etc... I am currently using my acekard 2i with the latest firmware on a dsl. Hopefully someone can help me, thanks a lot.

ravensfan8448

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, nevermind guys I just downloaded a new clean rom and renamed my save and this one seems to work fine. I'm not sure what the problem with the other one was though because both roms are the same exact size in kb.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You weren't getting the full sound. Same thing happens to me with my external speakers sometimes. It's only outputting the sounds that would output through the left speaker. Things do play on different speakers.

ravensfan8448

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea it was working fine for awhile, but now the sound for my side of the field is not working... so it might be my ds? I sure hope not I haven't even had this new ds for 6 months.

ravensfan8448

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WWWOOOOWWW I feel dumb lol. I was playing with head phones but only had one in.... thanks shinkukage09, It was just me being dumb haha. I guess when I had trouble before I was using the other headphone lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay