ROM Hack Pokemon Black/White Hacking Documentation

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xxcoldh3artxx said:
I agree that the Pokemon names are most likely not images I don't see how they would be due to the ability to rename your Pokemon o.O but... I may just be being stupid but could the attack names be images?
No, they are the same anti-aliased font as most of the other text in the game.

xxcoldh3artxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
xxcoldh3artxx said:
I agree that the Pokemon names are most likely not images I don't see how they would be due to the ability to rename your Pokemon o.O but... I may just be being stupid but could the attack names be images?
No, they are the same anti-aliased font as most of the other text in the game.

Oh okay, thanks for answering that question.

My other question is what programs is that guy using to grab those images and edit them >:/

bluebowser31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind, i missread everything...

as i posted on anotherthread: here, i made this for the impatient people like me:

HP = HP
こうげき = attack
ぼうぎょ = defence
とくこう = Sp.Atk:
とくぼう = Sp. Def
すばやさ = speed

ノーマル = Normal
ほのお = Fire
みず = Water
でんき = Electric
くさ = Grass
こおり = Ice
かくとう = Fighting
どく = Poison
じめん = Ground
ひこう = Flying
エスパー = Psychic
むし = Bug
いわ = Rock
ゴースト = Ghost
ドラゴン = Dragon
あく = Dark
はがね = Steel

helps me a ton, just print it out and stick in in your DS =D (and yes i did "make" this myself, by using the japanese bulbapedia, english bulbapedia, and 2 translating sites (2 so its correct))

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
windwakr said:
RebornX said:
a/0/0/2 IS THE SCRIPT!!!!

sry to dissapoint you but this isn t th scrpit :/ try harder

And how do you know? Just because thedumbpoketext can't open it doesn't mean it isn't the script. They could have completely changed the encryption.
u don t even know the programs that i use to see if that is the script sry but it isn t the script

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
RebornX said:
u don t even know the programs that i use to see if that is the script sry but it isn t the script
So, what did you use to determine 0/0/2 is not the script? Please, enlighten us.

Unless you have solid proof that isn't the script, then stop going around saying it isn't.

xxcoldh3artxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
windwakr said:
RebornX said:
So, what did you use to determine 0/0/2 is not the script? Please, enlighten us.

Unless you have solid proof that isn't the script, then stop going around saying it isn't.

Yea I would like to know also I'm rather new to this all just trying to learn by reading all these threads haha

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RebornX said:
windwakr said:
RebornX said:
a/0/0/2 IS THE SCRIPT!!!!

sry to dissapoint you but this isn t th scrpit :/ try harder

And how do you know? Just because thedumbpoketext can't open it doesn't mean it isn't the script. They could have completely changed the encryption.

Telling us what program you did use could be of some help.

QUOTE(xxcoldh3artxx @ Sep 19 2010, 07:52 PM) QUOTE(windwakr @ Sep 19 2010, 11:50 AM)

Yea I would like to know also I'm rather new to this all just trying to learn by reading all these threads haha
Your not gonna learn much reading posts. I suggest looking for a tutorial.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
"WE" are attempting stuff ourselves and we've been working on this for a little while now, we will not reveal too much until we can prove our succes but i can tell you that the script is not at 0\2 decide for yourself if you want to believe me or not, but don't blame me if you are wasting your time big time...

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
RebornX said:
"WE" are attempting stuff ourselves and we've been working on this for a little while now, we will not reveal too much until we can prove our succes but i can tell you that the script is not at 0\2 decide for yourself if you want to believe me or not, but don't blame me if you are wasting your time big time...

A+ Troll

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RebornX said:
Who's "we" And you didn't answer my question.

xxcoldh3artxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Your not gonna learn much reading posts. I suggest looking for a tutorial.

I know, I have been reading tutorials too I just like to see how all of you do this stuff and try an replicate it myself I learn better this way ^.^

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
BobTheJoeBob said:
RebornX said:
A troll....really? im just stating some facts and trying to save you from wasting your time, no reason to judge me now is there?, and Bob, i indeed didn't answer your question, i decided not too, so yeah....XD
also like i said, we are not revealing too much because we don't want to create hype or bashers for no reason, you'll hear more later on...

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RebornX said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
RebornX said:
A troll....really? im just stating some facts and trying to save you from wasting your time, no reason to judge me now is there?, and Bob, i indeed didn't answer your question, i decided not too, so yeah....XD
also like i said, we are not revealing too much because we don't want to create hype or bashers for no reason, you'll hear more later on...
Or because you have no proof to back yourself up..........
And exactly why can't you tell me who "we" is. Or by we do you mean "me".

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Lol I just said that didn't I ?....We have no proof yet and that's why we're not revealing too much...what part don't you get?

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RebornX said:
Lol I just said that didn't I ?....We have no proof yet and that's why we're not revealing too much...what part don't you get?
So in other words your saying one thing but have no proof to back yourself up. Wow, how reliable.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So tell me Bob...where's this guy's proof? also i said you can choose to believe me or not, you don't have to rely on us at all..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...