Gaming pokemon black/white acekard black screen after professor is do

giritinia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ive looked at videos, forms, google but they all failed. i KNOW i need a patched version of black and white and i need akaio 1.7.1 and i have that. a also know i need sandisk memory card thats 4gb or higher. i have a ds LITE (so im not effected by nintendos updates 4 dsi) acekard 2i, firmware 1.7.1,sandisk 8GB sd, and have tried both clean and patched roms but whenever i try i can get only up to after a design my character from the professor. and when shes done talking and i can finally start playing the game, it just has a black screen. ive tried countless times with bot patched and clean roms but its a no-go. [url=http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/hate2.gif]http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/hate2.gif[/url]

Posts merged

stupid emotions T.T lol

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't matter what microsd you have.
The rom should play unpatched, it could be a contact issue

There is something here about fixing that
wink.gif

And make sure you're using the latest loaders (in the post above)

also
Code:
:hateit:
=
hate2.gif

giritinia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the help but its still not working. i already had the newest loaders and i re-downloaded them to. im positive its not a contact problem.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is like my 5th time explaining it to people.

Hakoda said:
Lots of people are suffering from this problem, including myself. It has been reported to have been fixed in 1.8 which is still in beta. The reason for this is that your MicroSD's random access controller is strict making it have a slower access time as the information is being processed. It works on other MicroSD's because their controller is more lenient, allowing the data to flow. The controller tends to get more strict as you increase the capacity of the card.
There is nothing you can do but wait for the public release of AKAIO 1.8.

Ittamboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I downloaded 2 Pokemon White roms. But both games jamed at the moment the professor is on the screen for the first time.
I do have the oldest DS, but I don't know what the problem is.
Tips please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw