Jlarinda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Has anyone created an alternative way to patch the roms with RGF's patch? I can't get the xdelta to work. Tried both patched and clean from the full roms and no luck, it gives out an error: "xdelta3 target window checksum mismatch xd3_invalid_input".

ETA: Nevermind! I just got it to work :D;

Powerbut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a clean Black 2 rom, but no matter what .sav I use, when I load it, it just gives a black screen before the seasons would show up. Only the continue button doesn't work (which sucks, because I want to continue, and I rather not replay to Nimbasa for the Vs. Recorder). Is there a patch I need to worry about? Is it because I started my .sav on an Desmume? I've tried everything, reformatting my SD card, updating to 1.9.0 (twice actually), everything. But it doesn't do anything. For some reason though, it works on the emulator. So I wonder, is it the Acekard? Do I need Black 2 AP Patched? Or is White 2 the only one running? Clean roms are supposed to work on the acekard.

I have:
DSi (1.4.3 U)
Acekard 2i (from DScardworld.com)
PNY 4 GB SD Card

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I use a clean Black 2 rom, but no matter what .sav I use, when I load it, it just gives a black screen before the seasons would show up. Only the continue button doesn't work (which sucks, because I want to continue, and I rather not replay to Nimbasa for the Vs. Recorder). Is there a patch I need to worry about? Is it because I started my .sav on an Desmume? I've tried everything, reformatting my SD card, updating to 1.9.0 (twice actually), everything. But it doesn't do anything. For some reason though, it works on the emulator. So I wonder, is it the Acekard? Do I need Black 2 AP Patched? Or is White 2 the only one running? Clean roms are supposed to work on the acekard.

I have:
DSi (1.4.3 U)
Acekard 2i (from DScardworld.com)
PNY 4 GB SD Card
IIRC Acekard requires the patched rom. Try this patch and see if it works.

http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=12156

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just found out that there was a new patch for supercard ds two today and it fixed the issue so i can play PWT has much has i want.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dstwo patch released AGAIN for all regions b2/w2.
Was updated on the 5th. Probably fixes the pwt issue. Hopefully it runs perfect now.
EDIT: :ph34r: 'd by djplace.
U BASTARD! j/p enjoy the fix.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Dstwo patch released AGAIN for all regions b2/w2.
Was updated on the 5th. Probably fixes the pwt issue. Hopefully it runs perfect now.
EDIT: :ph34r: 'd by djplace.
U BASTARD! j/p enjoy the fix.
it fixed it all ready with black white 2, new one just adds all the other versions of clean roms

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
weird things going on on my r4i-sdhc 3ds from r4i-sdhc.com.

i'm on the latest firmware V1.63b. i've been playing black 2 (german) with just a few slowdowns in double/tripple battles without any problems. now i wanted to play white 2, but that, weirdly, gets blackscreens when you check a pokemons summary. both games are clean, no patches or anything, yet black 2 works and white 2 doesnt.
i've also tried a few patched versions of white 2, but they all get the same error. otherwise they work fine and play fine too.
anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

EisDragoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey newguy here, well i had a account but it got hacked with the website, anyways i need someones help with the pokemon b/w 2 rom i did try this with the patched and the clean and im using supercardi. The seasons i can get past but not when you beat the driftveil gym for the 1st time, after i beat the rival it shows the match screen then freezes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol