• Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have lost all all faith in the scene for now. I mean it's sunday and they still haven't released their versions. Now they just take longer to release their stuff.

D

Deleted-236924

I have lost all all faith in the scene for now. I mean it's sunday and they still haven't released their versions. Now they just take longer to release their stuff.
Does it really matter?
If I was part of Xenophobia/Whatever group, I would see that the fans had dumped the rom already and I'd be like "eh, others did it already, not gonna bother."

Dante6201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Maybe they're getting compatibility issues and they want to release something flawless.
There could be a thousand reasons. You could at least respect the work they've already done so far.
Why don't you go help them instead of showing this kind of childish impatience ?

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What real differences does it make who dumps the ROM. In the end they will all be clean dumps, it's up to the community to patch the AP.

Reactions: 1 person

TridentSlayer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i got White 2 patched to work on my r4i dual core (save get exp and what not) but when i go to load my data gets corrupted any answer to this?

T

TrunksTheMighty

Heya. I am using YSMenu 6.83 on a M3DS Real and I am getting a Rom Load Failure failed to load rom err code=-4 Any idea what I should do to fix it?

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
It sucks that we with r4i-sdhc 3ds still needs to play the jap version. untill r4i-sdhc.com release a new kernel that support this. it was exactly the same when the jap version was released. You was unable to save and the gam freeze when juniper ask for you´re name. So you guys just be patient www.r4i-sdhc.com will release a kernel sometime.

D

Deleted-236924

It sucks that we with r4i-sdhc 3ds still needs to play the jap version. untill r4i-sdhc.com release a new kernel that support this. it was exactly the same when the jap version was released. You was unable to save and the gam freeze when juniper ask for you´re name. So you guys just be patient www.r4i-sdhc.com will release a kernel sometime.
But the patch walks!

Kerii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on a DSLite with AK2i running AKAIO 1.9.0 and have had no issues with PB2 with AP patch, but no matter what I did I couldn't get PW2 to boot at all.

I tried the clean version and applied every patch out there. Dicastia, DS-Scene Rom Tool, xDelta, none of them worked. I tried the pre-patched versions I could find and none of them worked either. They all just got stuck at the yellow "Loading" text.

In the end I decided to try and format my microSD chip using SD Formatter 3.1 and that finally fixed it.

Just throwing that out there for anyone else that's also having issues and have exhausted all other options.

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
But the patch walks!

You know i got a patched rom and its still not working -_-*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described