Votes: 25 9.5%
  • Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
i dont know some ppl just tell me here on the forum they got it working. On r4i-sdhc i dont got it to work either

LolGuyX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Please Help me with my Supercard DSTwo
everyone says it is working a 100% on a DSTwo but mine is not...
I've got the latest EOS, and I got the alex rider icon

A Clean rom works in Clean Mode but it makes the game run slow, think of black screens between battles taking 2-3 seccond longer to load...
A Clean rom in patched mode however runs at Full speed, but has random freezes + a freeze at the stat menu...

A patched rom is not loading at all... (i've got it loaded in Clean Mode a couple of times, but then I still have those Lag spikes...)

Does anyone know how to get rid of the LAG? or a way to get it running without problems in patched mode?

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please Help me with my Supercard DSTwo
everyone says it is working a 100% on a DSTwo but mine is not...
I've got the latest EOS, and I got the alex rider icon

A Clean rom works in Clean Mode but it makes the game run slow, think of black screens between battles taking 2-3 seccond longer to load...
A Clean rom in patched mode however runs at Full speed, but has random freezes + a freeze at the stat menu...

A patched rom is not loading at all... (i've got it loaded in Clean Mode a couple of times, but then I still have those Lag spikes...)

Does anyone know how to get rid of the LAG? or a way to get it running without problems in patched mode?
I have this same problem. Help?

SerpentX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have any action replay codes for this game been released yet? I have been trying to find some for quite a while! I have pokemon white 2 fully working, i just want some cheat codes now! Thank you!

senorawesome

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to the first post it says that W2 works for no$gba. When I load the ROM I get the infamous "pokemon blue screen". Is there an AR code to fix it just like the past few games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken will love his Microsoft Deck lol