is not a hype anymore
even malaysia here known as slowpoke in game release already got the game
and still no dump yet =.=

Firion2j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel as if, however, GameTraders (an Australian store mostly based in Melbourne, but one in Canberra, just to inform the non-Australia members) may sell it before the 11th, since they sell import gaming goodness there. But, still, IDK.
I'll be sad if it leaks tomorrow, though, since I'm not on the internet.

GravityLoL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
....when i was here las time, there was something about....e...30-50 pages, probably 60, now 92 pages....did missed something?

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am Seaking this game but the rom dump is slower than a slowpoke this Eeveening. I hope and Bayleef that this rom will be dumped soon. Maybe I will Raichu an entertaining post to kill some time. I know this sounds Farfetched but this game will probably be cooler than a Magikarpet ride. I can't wait until I can Rhydon my mach bike to travel the land faster. After that, I will eRaticate team rocket or this game's equivalent. I heard that in this game you can battle old trainers like Red and Lance... Does this mean that the boys Arbok in town? I am very excited for the trainer to give me Onyx ample of how to catch a pokemon.
Anyways... whether this game is dumped tonight or in a few days I always just say Kakuna Matata because it means no worries.

Reactions: 2 people

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am Seaking this game but the rom dump is slower than a slowpoke this Eeveening. I hope and Bayleef that this rom will be dumped soon. Maybe I will Raichu an entertaining post to kill some time. I know this sounds Farfetched but this game will probably be cooler than a Magikarpet ride. I can't wait until I can Rhydon my mach bike to travel the land faster. After that, I will eRaticate team rocket or this game's equivalent. I heard that in this game you can battle old trainers like Red and Lance... Does this mean that the boys Arbok in town? I am very excited for the trainer to give me Onyx ample of how to catch a pokemon.
Anyways... whether this game is dumped tonight or in a few days I always just say Kakuna Matata because it means no worries.
that was amazing it was castform a laugher out of me awhile i was reading it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +1
    impeeza @ impeeza: 🤣🤣😂😂