Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pong, you should protect yourself from those noobs that will be beg to you for dump the game. For me, I only ask you a favor, can you record Roxie's gym theme??? I'm curious to hear the English version, the Japanesse was D O G A R S...

I'm really waiting to ear the English version of that song... what could it be?? K O F F I N G??? I doub it because it has 7 letters instead of 5, so it wont fit on the song. I wass guessing something about.... KOFFS??? xD

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Pong, you should protect yourself from those noobs that will be beggin you to dump the game. For me, I only ask you a favor, can you record Roxie's gym theme??? I'm curious to hear the English version, the Japanesse was D O G A R S...

I'm really waiting to ear the English version of that song... what could it be?? K O F F I N G??? I doub it because it has 7 letters instead of 5, so it wont fit on the song. I wass guessing something about.... KOFFS??? xD

will let you know when i get there
im only playing a bit now as at work

anyone that does will be blocked and messages deleted
support Nintendo and buy the game

Reactions: 4 people

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka

Well, even if there is a rom dumped, who knows what errors may occur and nintendo can track these down. And maybe they re-made Global Link to block things :blink:

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Well, even if there is a rom dumped, who knows what errors may occur and nintendo can track these down. And maybe they re-made Global Link to block things :blink:

No need to go that far, if they did nothing with the Japanese release, why bother to do anything with the US release???

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

No need to go that far, if they did nothing with the Japanese release, why bother to do anything with the US release???

and is freaking last game for nds anyway!

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

They must be planing something *looks left and right* O_O

I don't think so. I mean, there is no point for Ninty to ban every flashcart user because of a single game, they have go on a better strategy, the flascard-killer 3DS update. I know that won't be aplying to NDS Phat/Lite users, but man, there are so much NDS piracy already to make a move at this time. It would be more understable if the game was released for the 3DS, and not only a single game, they would do it for every hack try, or exploit. The only console they are only caring off now to get protected is the 3DS, and their efforts are going in succes, it is still unhacked.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I don't think so. I mean, there is no point for Ninty to ban every flashcart user because of a single game, they have go on a better strategy, the flascard-killer 3DS update. I know that won't be aplying to NDS Phat/Lite users, but man, there are so much NDS piracy already to make a move at this time. It would be more understable if the game was released for the 3DS, and not only a single game, they would do it for every hack try, or exploit. The only console they are only caring off now to get protected is the 3DS, and their efforts are going in succes, it is still unhacked.

I guess so... BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!! So now I can play the game peacefully and if I want, use pokegen

narnia22

Trophies
XP
Country

speaking of global link ..its unavailable right now i wonder why its not a maintenance day today...and it just got back online after 2 weeks of maintenance last tuesday to prepare for BW2 O.o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(