Country
United States

Ghostee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know that no one is going to read your sig,right?
i dont know they might i did and some one read my sig
how fast does everyone think they are going to beat the first gym leader? me maybe 10- 15minutes
You mean total from the beginning of the game? Because that's pointless, take some time to explore and catch Pokemon (especially Riolu, he's an awesome teammate, and for the 4 hours of playtime that I logged on the Japanese version he was one of my primary team members)

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how fast does everyone think they are going to beat the first gym leader? me maybe 10- 15minutes
You mean total from the beginning of the game? Because that's pointless, take some time to explore and catch Pokemon (especially Riolu, he's an awesome teammate, and for the 4 hours of playtime that I logged on the Japanese version he was one of my primary team members)
well i meant after you explore and catch pokemon

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Colress is cooler than all of you.
Colress is teh collest badass on pokehmons evarh

Spr_B2W2_Colress.png

;O;

Reactions: 1 person

Ghostee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I guess, Cheren was a pretty weak gym leader.

RedAlteisen

Trophies
XP
Country

WTF? HIS LEVEL 11 LILIPUP DESTROYED MY WHOLE TEAM. (Tepig and Riolu at level 10) HE GAVE ME NIGHTMARES.

Speaking of nightmares. Elesa. Nuff said

Reactions: 1 person

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

WTF? HIS LEVEL 11 LILIPUP DESTROYED MY WHOLE TEAM. (Tepig and Riolu at level 10) HE GAVE ME NIGHTMARES.

Speaking of nightmares. Elesa. Nuff said
How his lilipup did this?!
you shouldnt tell these things in the internet,they might think that you are weak or an idiot

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this sounds like a good idea when i start the game after i get my first pokemon and i catch some pokemon should i lvl up one pokemon then switch it and lvl up another and repeat that so they all be the same lvl? im trying to get better at training and breeding

RedAlteisen

Trophies
XP
Country

Ghostee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this sounds like a good idea when i start the game after i get my first pokemon and i catch some pokemon should i lvl up one pokemon then switch it and lvl up another and repeat that so they all be the same lvl? im trying to get better at training and breeding
That's how I always trained early-game. I tried to keep the levels even but sometimes they weren't, which was understandable. Do make it faster go to the options and make sure the attack animations don't play, it saves a bit of time.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RedAlteisen

Trophies
XP
Country
Guess what, you guys can listen to teh coolest battle theme evar while you wait estimated 2 more days to get your rom

48 HOURS VERSION PLZ.

Seriously. Colress is MANLY AND COOL AS F***. I'm gonna beat more than 4 times this game just to hear that music,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night