Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's crazy how much hype Pokémon games get every time, it never happens with other games. Having finished B/W2 three times already, I can be really patient because I know the games by heart, but still, I can't wait to play them in English.

Reactions: 1 person

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
The game has a lot of events and legends, so awesome (I just checked it on youtube)
Once I get the game I'll play it all day and enjoy it and waiting till the hype thread to be unlocked.

And plus the timer on the second post is gone, someone must have edited it

EDIT: Cool 400th post

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, what happened to those people betting it was gonna get dumped in 5-7 hours, huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ALL trolling!
now just not to trust any shit that they said will dump unless they provide us with solid proof
It's not exactly trolling. It's called HOPELESS OPTIMISM!!!!! :lol: That being said, I give it a week!!!

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I quote from the first post:
DO NOT POST LINKS TO THE ROMs. DO NOT EVEN POST FAKE LINKS TO THE ROMs AS A JOKE (THIS IS TROLLING).

You have sealed your fate. I suggest you erase that link before you get warned. (Especially by p1ng.)

Ok to give the mods less hassle, because I know some memebers and poketards will not even bother to look at the first post. I'm gonna post the rules on my signature.
Therefore you will see the rules multiple times and you will not be able to say that you haven't been warned.

Reactions: 1 person

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
Define trolling :

The definition as follow fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat:
2 sing (something) in a happy and carefree way:
3 Computing, send or submit (a provocative e-mail or Internet posting) with the intention of inciting an angry response.4 chiefly Brit. walk; stroll:noun1 a line or bait used in trolling for fish.
2 Computing, a provocative e-mail or posting on the Internet intended to incite an angry response.(This is the right one)

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Define trolling :

The definition as follow fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat:
2 sing (something) in a happy and carefree way:
3 Computing, send or submit (a provocative e-mail or Internet posting) with the intention of inciting an angry response.4 chiefly Brit. walk; stroll:noun1 a line or bait used in trolling for fish.
2 Computing, a provocative e-mail or posting on the Internet intended to incite an angry response.(This is the right one)

It's called being a "tease", not "trolling".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No Bueno