ROM Hack Pokemon Black Ruby & White Sapphire

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ihackedit said:
Yes, maybe pokecommunity.com would give much more appreciation for your hack then here.
I didn't mean it that way. We had some good support here, but the team (backstage) doesnt care anymore i guess. The project hasnt been really updated for a while. So thats why.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I think this project was going well for a while. I think you can still be go with it, just maybe change the finish date a little.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Just asking... There won't be a change in the map and rival stuff right?
tongue.gif

Anyways thank you all for the hard work.

GalatasarayEken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This seems very interesting I hope it's just like Emerald, but with all the pokemon, edit the text so we dont get bored when we talk to people, I hope there is a shadow lugia and shadow zorua because I've seen it in one of the games that had a patch, this is gonna be interesting
smile.gif

Good Luck

yaynds.gif

nayps3.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't heard anything in awhile. How close are you? Pitchblack kind of eclipsed everything but I'm still looking forward to this.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh I just saved it from several pages of burial. This was halfway forgotten on the boards. Barely anyone plays the old versions lately.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dan Kuso said:
The Old Versions of Pokemon from GBA
That's not true at all, then. Tons of people play those versions. Moreover, they're widely used for hacking, so they're very popular as well, most notable Fire Red.

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Well i'm curious about

QUOTE said:
Legends Reshiram and Zekrom can only be caught after E4 at dragon spiral tower because Groudon/Kyogre will be at the E4

How will you do that?

And what happened with replacing the music?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
So, uh, I thought this was gonna be awesome. Sad to see that it is just another project that never actually started. Probably proof that you should establish some kind of team before doing anything that resembles a project announcement.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
1. all staff is no have time, so some staff is quit or delayed.
2. rockstar is no touched the project, is just fool? if is true i will quit from project...
3. ask aqua for these project, sorry aqua i will quit is delayed too long also i have problem to connect that site is always failed i trying to upload, sorry maybe be i not able to help this project anymore so you can remove me if you want.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa