Hacking pokemon black rom wont load on ds

PokemonFreak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, here goes. my black rom kept crashing randomly over the past few days, so i decided to see if there were any new loaders. mistake. i apparently downloaded 1.8.3, which disable all my loaders (nothing, from moonshell to NESDS was working).

i kind of knew what to do, so initially checking for a previous version of the firmware, i discover that there is some new ones, 1.8.5. i download that, and i make a point of picking up black and white v6.

so all of my stuff works, except for pokemon black. white loads up, runs and uses cheats fine. soulsilver, heart gold, moon shell, everything else is running smoothly. Black and the save file work on desume, as well. so why when i load up black on my DS, it goes from blue to to yellow loading (as normal) then stay stuck on the white screen and not do anything?

i hope i made myself clear, and im preemptively grateful for any help

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
Uhm... The new firmware/kernel is AKAIO 1.8.5 (,A) and that is a real update.

And btw.. How did you update from 1.8.1 to 1.8.3 using your wifi? Doesn't seem plausible to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1