tarang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me out.
ive been using a pre patched pokemon black rom on my dstti i recently got. it is 1.17 something(no idea what that is) and it is version 1.41
every time i run the rom i get an error 4 and have to restart my system someone wanna help me out?

i looked at the one thread on pokemon black translation roms and i have no idea what any of that stuff means cuz i only got my dstti 2 days ago

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Go to the stick thread and download the updates done by Retro. V6.42 has been released today, and that has support for the V7 patch of Pokemon Black / White.

tarang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i downloaded that version and i ran my pokemon black rom, and all i get now is a white screen. im having problems finding a clean pokemon black, all i can find is the garbage prepatched ones

westarrr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you're trying to go to where I am thinking you want to go to, I'll give you a fague answer.

We may not give roms and/or rom sites on GBAtemp

Btw, have you tried a pokemon White rom?

tarang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i finally got it, i found a dump rom and used some blue cmd patcher i found on the translation pokemon thread. Thanks so much for helping me guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?