I had tried adding my own codes to my cheat file for the translated Pokemon Black, and it had worked in the past. I can't remember what version I had, but I distinctly remember them working. After the patch updated, my supercard wouldn't find them, so I changed the game ID for the cheat list and, even though it found the codes, they didn't activate during the game. On top, if I tried to go to the in-game Supercard menu and switch up my choices, it would always revert to the previous selections (not that it made a difference since they didn't work anyway.) I just saw today that the GBAtemp cheat database was updated, so I tried that one out. Nope. Didn't work. To see if this wasn't just my cart, I used codes on Super Mario 64 DS. They worked just fine for me. I dunno what's going on, so I'm just gonna break after trying my best and ask you guys. I'm using V6 of the patch, by the way.