Pokemon Black Cheats Problem

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Grawly, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Grawly
    OP

Grawly Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    I had tried adding my own codes to my cheat file for the translated Pokemon Black, and it had worked in the past. I can't remember what version I had, but I distinctly remember them working. After the patch updated, my supercard wouldn't find them, so I changed the game ID for the cheat list and, even though it found the codes, they didn't activate during the game. On top, if I tried to go to the in-game Supercard menu and switch up my choices, it would always revert to the previous selections (not that it made a difference since they didn't work anyway.)
    I just saw today that the GBAtemp cheat database was updated, so I tried that one out. Nope. Didn't work.
    To see if this wasn't just my cart, I used codes on Super Mario 64 DS. They worked just fine for me.

I dunno what's going on, so I'm just gonna break after trying my best and ask you guys. I'm using V6 of the patch, by the way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice