Gaming Pokemon black and White question

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have a fake r4 flashcard and i am using the latest ysmenu dat files my question is will a clean rom of B/W work without any patches or anything? i would test this out but my internet is really slow i only get like 11 kbs so can some one confirm if a clean rom will work on the latest ysmenu??
Thanks in advance

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But i am not gonna boot up the game from the r4 loader , i will boot it up by using ysmenu and in the past i have played games without patches on ysmenu. so i think you got the answer wrong or your read my question wrong. The dat files have ap bypass codes and etc.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Those said games probably didn't have strong anti-piracy measures in place. If the Japanese ROM for black/white is anything to go by, then you will need to patch it as YSmenu had trouble coping with the unpatched rom, and the US/EU rom is likely to have the same, if not better, anti-piracy measures in place.

adamdbz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Can you use wood r4 if you can then you won’t have any problem in the future I have it and it works.
If you can’t I advise you to buy a new good r4 from gbatemp shop all of them work with wood I got mine last month from there and it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, LOL. Its very sunny, what are you on about?