• Views 51,910
  • Replies 461
  • Likes 2

high.kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wasn't it rather because you had already accomplished so much before finishing the game that you didn't have anything left to do? It surely felt that way.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I like how blind nostalgia ensures a number of people still put up with this milked franchise.
Hmm... Milked, Pokemon?
241.png

Reactions: 3 people
D

Deleted User

OP
I like how blind nostalgia ensures a number of people still put up with this milked franchise.
Game Freak doesn't milk anything, Activision Milks people, EA Milks People.

Game Freak is a company trying to make Money, They aren't doing map packs every months, and they aren't doing weekly DLC. They're doing a Sequel of a game, 2 years after their last game, CLEARLY MILKING people, because you know, YOU HAVE to buy it.

But I forget, people are ignorant and forget that companies are here to make money, and you people are going to be shitting a storm when the rom gets leaked, are going to cry about how its not translated the first two days, or how it doesn't work with your flashcards.

Reactions: 2 people

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously though, the DS is hacked to bits, everyone will pirate these games. If this was for 3DS everyone would have to pay for the game and the 3DS would sell tonnes and heavily improve it's reputation.

^ This.

I don't even think they will make a Pokemon Grey, because this is technically it split into two. Hell, if I'm wrong, you betcha I wanna see Grey on 3DS. Kinda surprising they didn't make the inevitable Ruby/Sapphire remakes first. Whatever, these Kyuram/Kyurom forms look a bit more badass than the three originals, I think. A little on the ucreative side, but meh.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Game Freak is a company trying to make Money, They aren't doing map packs every months, and they aren't doing weekly DLC. They're doing a Sequel of a game, 2 years after their last game, CLEARLY MILKING people, because you know, YOU HAVE to buy it.

But I forget, people are ignorant and forget that companies are here to make money, and you people are going to be shitting a storm when the rom gets leaked, are going to cry about how its not translated the first two days, or how it doesn't work with your flashcards.

Super cool overreaction, Bro.

There's making money and there's just making the same game over and over again. Game Freak are guilty of the latter. The principles of the game have not changed at all for fifteen years now. You get a pokemon, you get some gym badges, you beat some evil team, you beat the elite four. You are the playing the same game again and again. There are a number of other developers out there who produce fantastic games whereas Game Freak are still churning out Pokemon game after Pokemon game.

D

Deleted User

OP

There's making money and there's just making the same game over and over again. Game Freak are guilty of the latter. The principles of the game have not changed at all for fifteen years now. You get a pokemon, you get some gym badges, you beat some evil team, you beat the elite four. You are the playing the same game again and again. There are a number of other developers out there who produce fantastic games whereas Game Freak are still churning out Pokemon game after Pokemon game.
Really? Because every single generation changes something pretty damn drastic.

But I forget, You live in a world where people are out to get you, and that nobody should be making money.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
Its stupid that these arent on 3ds.

The first mystery dungeon was on GBA and DS.. so why cant these games follow that pattern?

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

You must have not played a lot of competitive Pokémon. Contrary to intuition the real, noticable, changes are to be found in that part of the games.
Don't fix what ain't broken is something I can stand behind. For novelty, try the spin-off series.

D

Deleted User

OP
Its stupid that these arent on 3ds.

The first mystery dungeon was on GBA and DS.. so why cant these games follow that pattern?
It wouldn't be fair for people who bought the first game on one system, then make its follow up on a new one.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Really? Because every single generation changes something pretty damn drastic.

But I forget, You live in a world where people are out to get you, and that nobody should be making money.

Please do give me a list. Beyond Gen 2, I struggling to find any drastic changes. Lots of water in Gen 3?

Also 2/10 on the come back there. It was like your accusing me of something I did not even insinuate.

high.kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It wouldn't be fair for people who bought the first game on one system, then make its follow up on a new one.
Not fair either to keep new fans of Nintendo who recently bought the 3DS away from their main franchise by milking it on an older handheld. Just saying.

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
actually... it's has more charm that Diamond&Pearl...
Not counting the pokemon desing (wich suck in Black&White) B&W is far better than D&P
I'm talking more Red & Blue, Gold & Silver. Not Diamond & Pearl.

I will bet you that kids playing B/W as their first Pokémon game will find the same charm in them as you did in R/B.

Reactions: 5 people

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh a twist. But like many said, its kind of weird to bring it on the DS instead of 3DS.
Dont they have any friggin idea about DS piracy? For 3DS, they would literally sell it well "GUARANTEED"!

Pokemon VGC'12 UK is couple of days away :D lets see the players reaction to this :)

I stopped playing it for the story and in-game related stuff LONG AGO. I just battle online and thats it lol.
My first reaction was "YAY", they are probably extending this to 3DS.. but then "oh ok" lol.

Looking forward to see the new additions to this :)
(Hopefully a new region? or previous regions? NAH I DOUBT IT :P)

high.kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I will bet you that kids playing B/W as their first Pokémon game will find the same charm in them as you did in R/B.
Not relevant, it's a different generation you're talking about here. We're different, we've grown with Pokemon in mind since a young age, so our vision of the franchise is substantially different.

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Super cool reply to an overreaction, Bro.

Call of Duty makes money and every game is the same over and over again. Activision is guilty of the former and the latter. The game has been the exact same thing since it integraded live matches. You get a gun, you get shot in the face, you scream out "FUCK!", you respawn. You are playing the same game again and again. There totally are other developers out there who produce fantastic games whereas Activision is still churning out Call of Duty game after Call of Duty game.

Oh yeah, I play Call of Duty too. I don't give a fuck when one game is just like the previous game in it's series. Know what that's called? -ding- A sequel!

Reactions: 1 person

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont they have any friggin idea about DS piracy? For 3DS, they would literally sell it well "GUARANTEED"!
they will sell the game damn well no mather on what console it is. The key difference is that 3DSs would be sold if this was released for it. Pokemon is a system seller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, that gave me a MMI error