Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - 2nd Trailer!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by bsfmtl123, Apr 21, 2012.

1. bsfmtl123
    OP

bsfmtl123 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2010
    The New Trailer For Pokémon Black 2 & White 2.Which was shown on Nintendo Direct,it does contain some new footage apart from what we have already seen.

[yt][youtube]JL5iMmnlRVM[/youtube][/yt]

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - New Trailer

A bit less noteworthy, but a new trailer was shown for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 during the Nintendo Direct conference. This trailer did not showcase anything new game wise, but does have a few small bits of new footage showing the movie feature as well as a couple of new areas and Shizui's Gym
    Gameplay Trailer

Source: http://www.serebii.net

2. Supernova741

Supernova741 GBAtemp Regular

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2012
    Poland
    Will B&W 2 bring new pokémon? How many or there now actualy? I lost count after gold and silver.

3. andy26129

andy26129 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 23, 2011
    United States
    There will not be any new pokemons I believe, but Nintendo can prove me wrong. On the brightside there will be 2 new formsfor Kyurem, and hopefully 0-5 more for other legendaries.

4. Supernova741

Supernova741 GBAtemp Regular

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2012
    Poland
    Man I'm getting old, I don't even know who kyurem is :blink: . Guess I'll just go to my basement and play some old pokemon blue.... Alone....

Maybe one day, when I have a lot of time, I'll start playing all the pokemons after Gold and Silver. Maybe B-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice