ROM Hack Pokemon Black 2 save corruption

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried to use Pokesav to insert 1 Fire Stone into the game so I could evolve my Growlithe. I know the moral of the story is not to cheat, but does anyone know a way to restore my save? After the title screen, it gives me a blue screen with text that I assume is either "no save found!" or "the save file is corrupted!" Any way to fix this?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
So I tried to use Pokesav to insert 1 Fire Stone into the game so I could evolve my Growlithe. I know the moral of the story is not to cheat, but does anyone know a way to restore my save? After the title screen, it gives me a blue screen with text that I assume is either "no save found!" or "the save file is corrupted!" Any way to fix this?
Would you mind posting your save? Might be able to fix it.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you mind posting your save? Might be able to fix it.
Sure! Thanks for the help. http://www.4shared.com/file/0wx4YLTf/b-pkmnbk2_.html

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW, when I load it in the latest PokeGen, it says Invalid save file...
That is after you tried editing it with pokesav? Tried the file you provided and indeed it does not work in pokegen. It's probably far past repair now, with the damage done by Pokesav. :/
Hopefully Snailface can do something about it.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW, when I load it in the latest PokeGen, it says Invalid save file...
That is after you tried editing it with pokesav? Tried the file you provided and indeed it does not work in pokegen. It's probably far past repair now, with the damage done by Pokesav. :/
Hopefully Snailface can do something about it.
It is after.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1