Pokemon Black 2 Ar Codes?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by lulzace, Aug 19, 2012.

Aug 19, 2012

Pokemon Black 2 Ar Codes? by lulzace at 10:00 PM (3,698 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. lulzace
    OP

Newcomer lulzace Newbie

United States
    Search bar isnt working for me lol so I decided to ask for help here, though it may be the wrong section o.o"

2. weavile001

Member weavile001 Spiritmaster

Brazil
  3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/rom-hacks/download-retrogamefan-ds-scene-rom-tool-v10-build-1205-f25536.html

Download and run this program and let it download the latest cheat database, it should have the codes by now.

4. lulzace
    OP

Newcomer lulzace Newbie

United States
    Thanks. I was actually making the cheat.dat myself with R4CCE but the IV codes aren't working and im not sure why...

5. weavile001

Brazil
    pkmn black is V not IV.

6. lulzace
    OP

Newcomer lulzace Newbie

United States
    IV as in stats

7. weavile001

Brazil
    :O

youcare for these things?EVs and IVs?

8. lulzace
    OP

Newcomer lulzace Newbie

United States
    Evs i can do on my own. Normally I'd just use the RNG method to get the IVs i want but seeing as this event pokemon is for B/W2 only i cant...

9. Rydian

United States
    Use Pokegen to look into the save file to see the IVs and such.

10. PRprince

Newcomer PRprince Newbie

United States
    your putting up a link to supercheats?!?!
    number 1. all supercheats does is steal other site's stuff.
    number 2. its the first link that comes up on google. (your helping tons now...)
    number 3. this is gbatemp, theres code databases here

thats like being in florida, and telling someone that the nearest place to find oranges is in california!

all your post on this thread are trolling spam, and i wouldnt be surprised if a mod looks through all your post in the last 6 months , and they were all useless 'post count' spam.

lulzace this is definitly the forum, (though not sure if right section) to find fellow code hackers, (that WAS what he was asking for people)... as gbatemp is filled with genuine code hackers. and gbatemp's databases are the source for all other sites coping from, (like supercheats, weavile)

Unfortunately your thread's title is a bit misleading, as everyone who comes in and reads the thread doesnt read carefully and assumes that you, like 10 other posts a day, are asking for people to give you already hacked codes. (weavile and rydian both assumed you were asking for codes, and to be honest i did too at first.)
    maybe making a thread title "wheres the hackers" or "looking for fellow code hackers" would make people read carefully, and understand what you've posted. like in real life, people read the headlines of a newspaper/article, and dont read the article itself.
    everyone who has come in, has assumed you're looking for someone to post you codes.

I would assume that the people who hack here, aren't the type to post much on the forums so that little 'stup-...Foolish' kids won't pester them with PM's asking for info already posted.
    I used to hack pokeCodes back in ruby/sapphire and FrLg, and
    I tried to hook up with fellow hackers ( which is what you're asking for) but never found any of em.

So! I recommend (as you look like a new member of THIS particular community, (i am too, like i said i dont have the time anymore to be more involved) I recommend you start familiarizing yourself with the forum and start PM'ing mods and start making acquaintances and eventually you'll get in-touch with the 'elusives' ...

GoodLuck

prprince305 likes this.
  11. Rydian

United States
    http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/

12. Dubstep16

Member Dubstep16 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    i want more cheat for my black 2 on my r4i how am i fix it??