Hacking Pokemon Battle Revolution

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
The M3DS Simply patches the game on the fly to make it able to run, this makes it invalid for usage with PBR, because it checks if it's the actual game. (This also caused the FF CC RoF Thank You For Playing Glitch)

You have to find a flashcart which doesn't patch at all, like the M3DS Real or, I believe, also the CycloDS (Not Sure)

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To get the M3DS to run on PBR, don't use the NDS menu... choose the "Card" (3ed from the left, on the top) and browse to your NDS folder, and start Diamond/Pearl that way... it won't "patch" the game, and will allow it to connect to PBR...

This is also the way to get most of Nintendo first party games to do Download Play on the M3/G6/R4

YodaJM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
To get the M3DS to run on PBR, don't use the NDS menu... choose the "Card" (3ed from the left, on the top) and browse to your NDS folder, and start Diamond/Pearl that way... it won't "patch" the game, and will allow it to connect to PBR...

This is also the way to get most of Nintendo first party games to do Download Play on the M3/G6/R4

Can anyone else confirm this? Wii connectivity and M3 Lite Perfect interaction will move the M3 Real way up on my list.

Liane

Trophies
XP
Country
France
With my M3 Real system 3.2, and all systems before, Diamond and Pearl both freeze on white screen when I select "connect to the Wii", launched via Games or Card on the NDS.

I'd love to hear about a way to make this work though.

Project_Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:

wait do what?

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Project_Zero said:
zidane_genome said:

wait do what?

Don't go to the button, which leads you to the NDS Section, go to the "Card" Section, there you can see all things on your card. Then you got to go to Diamond/Pearl and start it from that place. I guess you'll have to use a clean DP Rom to make this work.

Then you should be able to connect to the Wii. This may also work with other Games...

GaciX 69

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Zerrix said:
Don't go to the button, which leads you to the NDS Section, go to the "Card" Section, there you can see all things on your card. Then you got to go to Diamond/Pearl and start it from that place. I guess you'll have to use a clean DP Rom to make this work.

Then you should be able to cennect ot the Wii. This may also work with other Games...
Are you sure about that? Has anybody test if it works? It would be awesome if NDS-Wii linkage could work since I'm going to buy a M3DS Real soon...

Zozzy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
zidane_genome said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Now we're getting somewhere!!

Can anyone confirm this??

mistwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried this and it does NOT work, in either the most recent M3DS Real firmware, or the latest Sakura firmware. I tried a clean rom, various ways of loading, and it just white screens.

Short of ripping my own rom from my copies of the real games, I don't see any other way to make this purer, so I will have to say 'no, it doesn't work' on M3DS Real.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte