Pokemon B/W Error

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by DarkenX, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2010

Pokemon B/W Error by DarkenX at 8:35 PM (822 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. DarkenX
    OP

Member DarkenX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Sorry if someone else asked this, though I ran around for a while looking and found no one else asking, but has ANYONE found or heard of a way to make the games work through R4i Gold? I heard one person say I would have to wait for the DSTT fix from Pong and Retro, but I am wondering if that'll even work for this card's firmware. Any ideas, suggestions, comments, help? Flames and negatories can be taken elsewhere. [​IMG]

2. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    Good god, ANOTHER "make pokemon work on my R4" thread?
    I'd send you to the official thread, but it's pretty obvious that anybody still lurking there isn't interested in helping people fix their stuff; they're only there to get answers when they get stuck in the game.

Hang on.

3. DarkenX
    OP

Member DarkenX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I am not asking anyone to MAKE it work, I am merely ASKING if anyone knows whether or not it will or won't, has or hasn't. I'm not going to nub up and start making random threads to beg for a fix. I am simply asking if its been done yet, or if the idea was even brought about for my specific card since I know nobody else that even has an R4i Gold.

4. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    There is now a single thread dedicated to making pokemon black and white work on "X" flashcart
    Here

I realize you're merely asking for help,
    and I want you to find the help you seek,
    but there have been dozens of these threads already,
    and we expect a few hundred more in the coming months.

To keep the clutter to a minimum, I'm closing this, and every other new thread of this nature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.