ROM Hack Pokemon AP/patch threads..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
From now on, ALL Pokemon AP/patch/hack threads will be closed, no matter how contributing and how good intentional they are..
It came to the point of madness where pages and pages of crap are posted, and even tho some good information could be find in all that mess, nobody bothers to read..
People post spam, one word posts, flame, post very same questions from page to page..It's getting so bad that couple of mods should spend several hours just to clean existing threads so you could do same thing again first chance you get..

No way..

Every single thread from now on will be closed, when the game gets hacked, it'll be posted, probably officially on the front page, or in the news section as it's a big deal..
But none of you people "trying some messing with the ROM" will hack it, as it's obviously damn good protection, and it'll take someone way more experienced to do it..

So basically, whoever creates a new thread about Pokemon AP without actual patch that WORKS gets suspended/warned..
If you make a thread about Pokemon AP and write in something like "mods please don't close, this will be spam free" you'll get warned..

NO MORE POKEMON AP THREADS!!

(previous threads will be closed, cleaned off ROM links, but flaming and spam will remain, as nobody wants to go trough all the mess....I'll deal warns to people who deserved it)

eXa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Because people wants and likes to talk about the AP, it will mess up this forum..
Maybe it's a good idea to join this chatroom (what is posted before @ one of the previous locked topics yesterday):
http://pkmnhgsspatchhgsspir.chatango.com/

No mess at forums, just flame at the chatroom.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thanks toni..
this is why i like you
tongue.gif

house cleaning and etc !!!!

seriously, 99% of them have no idea what they are talking and doing...
even they misinterpret the 8000h wrongly

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Squall Leonhart said:
stop talking, you clearly don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.
are you kidding me?
you are talking out of your ass, elixir is a genius
smile.gif

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
badeed said:
the thread about HG/SS is like a chat room xD
Yup, many useless posts like yours from people who just want to rise their fucking postcount...

Thank you Toni for closing those spam-threads, but could you also remove them (cleaning
tongue.gif
)?

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol, Thank you Toni.

I was on my way to this thread, thinking it was another trashthread, to post something like "Here we go again..".

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
of course i have no idea what am i talking about
because the 8000h you see is not what i see
this is why i said you misinterpret 8000h wrongly!

FYI... cheat codes is closely related to registry and DMA
tongue.gif

i see them almost every other day... because i love messing with ARM and THUMB !

SignZ,
i suggest toni or the mods delete those thread!
once and for all
tongue.gif

post count will reset

Sleepy_Sheep

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
But none of you people "trying some messing with the ROM" will hack it, as it's obviously damn good protection, and it'll take someone way more experienced to do it..

You have to admit though that it is highly amusing reading posts where people of limited intelligence, and little know-how of actual coding and compiling, are making absolute laughing stocks of themselves, by trying to sound like they understand and know what the AP problems are, and how to provide a workable solution to said problem. I am finding this all rather entertaining.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sleepy_Sheep said:
Toni Plutonij said:

You have to admit though that it is highly amusing reading posts where people of limited intelligence, and little know-how of actual coding and compiling, are making absolute laughing stocks of themselves, by trying to sound like they understand and know what the AP problems are, and how to provide a workable solution to said problem. I am finding this all rather entertaining.
It is entertaining to some point..But after all that, when you understand that staff here actually has to clean all the mess..I'd take a lot calmer approach if there was some control over it all..

I've been trough few major releases, cleaning threads as they went, and trying to keep it as enjoyable to majority, without having to put up with the crap.
But when yesterday I stayed up late, just to clean Pokemon threads, and woke up after few hours of sleep to come to this amount of reports....pages and pages of pointless posts with no content whatsoever..
It's simply not worth our (staff) patience!

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
so, i take it that, there used to be over an 100 useless thread created based on pointless information with misinformation spread throughout the threads and that those thread were a breeding ground for ignorance?

mercluke said:
Squall Leonhart said:
stop talking, you clearly don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.
are you kidding me?
you are talking out of your ass, elixir is a genius
smile.gif

haha, if elixir doesnt know what he is talking about...

QUICK EVERYONE, SHIFT-DEL YOUR CHEAT DAT BEFORE YOUr cart goes to heaven
tongue.gif

badeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SignZ said:
badeed said:
the thread about HG/SS is like a chat room xD
Yup, many useless posts like yours from people who just want to rise their fucking postcount...

Thank you Toni for closing those spam-threads, but could you also remove them (cleaning
tongue.gif
)?

true
but isn't your useless post about my useless post count as a useless post ? and i am telling you this in this useless post
tongue.gif
i am just saying

and why would i want to raise my post count? i have 1 (now 2 xD)
and check the join date xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la