Not open for further replies.

Chase-san

Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
Glad this was done, a patch will like all things, come in time. When it does, we will know about it, there is no point in going crazy over it.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
japry said:
30 minutes now no freezes yet
People usually don't get it....

You won't find some random ROM and hope it'll work...and check it by playing the longest you can!
Doesn't work that way..

Patch will be made by the people who know what are they doing, and then, when they make it, they'll know it works, it won't be "hey I found this ROM and it doesn't freeze"..

When patch is made it'll be KNOWN!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
To get back on topic, something I wanted to show off why I got so pissed off..

Yesterday I stayed up till about 4 AM cleaning Pokemon threads, and trying to save something up for discussion..
I woke up around 9 AM, this is how Report center looked like (this is whole first page, there is a lot more on second), so after only few hours..

Angry.jpg

Since I became staff I've never came across something like that.....at most there was about one third of reports of this amount!

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:

Yesterday I stayed up till about 4 AM cleaning Pokemon threads, and trying to save something up for discussion..
I woke up around 9 AM, this is how Report center looked like (this is whole first page, there is a lot more on second)

Angry.jpg
oooo so thats the report center
ohmy.gif

Anyways thanks for all the work your putting in, your putting in way more work than all the noobs trying to make patches lol
tongue.gif

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:

I woke up around 9 AM, this is how Report center looked like (this is whole first page, there is a lot more on second), so after only few hours..

Angry.jpg

Since I became staff I've never came across something like that.....at most there was about one third of reports of this amount!

Ahahaahhahahaha oh wow, they should pay you for this...

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
if you are to urge to play the rom,
how about switching to te emus to play the game?
this serves you well in the meantime the patch AP is created
and in that way stop you to post junk and shit in the topic

is my oppinion XD

peace
oxenh switch off !!!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Good Lord, so many trashed post in even this thread. Listen guys, and I am mainly directing this to the new guys, every single time there is a new release around the corner the whole community, staff and regular members alike, brace themselves for the madness. And every single time we are still taken aback by the mass hysteria we have to witness. Luckily for the likes of us we only have to witness this at least, and not clear up the horrible mess the way the mods have to.

You people have to realise all your impatience, spamming and hysteria really adds nothing of value. Neither to this forum or the scene. Games wont be dumped and released quicker, they wont be cracked quicker, you wont be able to play them quicker. And its sure as hell not enjoyable to read all this garbage on the forum, or see threads locked or mostly comprised of trashed posts.

What I am trying to say is, save your energy and quit the hysterics. None of you are entitled to play the game for free, and if you want to do so the only price you have to pay is patience. If the game is so precious to you, if you have to play it so very badly so soon, I suggest you put some money down on the counter. Don't be selfish and short sighted enough to think that filling the forum up with garbage will let you play anything a single second sooner then when its ready.

That is the reality of these kind of situations, so shush your whining and go and play one of the thousands of other games you have immediate access to for free while you wait.

/end rant

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Toni Plutonij said:

-image goes here-

I wanted to report some more topics, and also some from the Wii section, but I thought I better didn't because it wasn't important enough
Seems your busy enough already
tongue.gif

Also: what's the point of having all topics stickied (by default)?

Harubi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
CrimzonEyed said:
If a real patch was released it would spread like a virus on the internet
tongue.gif

Well obviously the AP is making the game even more desirable by gamers.
Its good to see that after so many years, Pokemon still makes an impact.

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
cyclo ds firmware works fine ( 40 events and so on ), the loading time between the zones also improved. seems like they fully deactivated the timer.

Seraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"cyclo ds firmware works fine ( 40 events and so on ), the loading time between the zones also improved. seems like they fully deactivated the timer."

thats true, it works perfectly...2 bad 4 the other ppl, im enjoying it now^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2