Hacking Pokemon 3d

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Oho, someone's been busy. Cheers. I was planning on doing this myself, but this saves me some time. I did one in paint, and that was amusing. I never thought to do it in Excel. Pure genius. Simple, but genius.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
whats this sorry?
its not a incomplete version of this is it?
Temp created this earlyer
pokemon.jpg

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
logear said:
hni0008s.jpg

how do you get them to actually register

please tell me it doesn't involve street pass shenanigans
Spot-Pass as well. I believe you get a few each day for free or something - kinda similar to that abomination that is Pokemon Ranch. Also, if you take photos of the ones that are registered, you get more stickers. Yay?

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
SpotPass just delivered me 6 new Pokemon whilst I was being a no-life and scanning the camera across all the AR codes. So yeah, I can confirm that that bit is true.

Also, according to tmactx's pictures, it seems that we all get the same Pokemon with the app, and that the new Pokemon for today are also all the same. So much for trading. This could get interesting, but it honestly just seems like a joke. It'd be cooler if it was a full-scale NationalDex and gathered data that was saved via 3DS Pokemon games (that obviously don't exist yet). Fail Pokedex is fail.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
6 you got where legendary that where on Posters at GAME

the rest are stickers
the stickers increase you chance of seeing that particular one next spotpass
each day you get 3 random pokemon from spotpass

if you pass someone who has a pokemon you dont then you get that one

or if your actual friends you can trade pokemon data (say they have 16 you need and you have 4)
you will get the ones from each other your missing

please get Facts before you assume

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TCJJ said:
SpotPass just delivered me 6 new Pokemon whilst I was being a no-life and scanning the camera across all the AR codes. So yeah, I can confirm that that bit is true.

Also, according to tmactx's pictures, it seems that we all get the same Pokemon with the app, and that the new Pokemon for today are also all the same. So much for trading. This could get interesting, but it honestly just seems like a joke. It'd be cooler if it was a full-scale NationalDex and gathered data that was saved via 3DS Pokemon games (that obviously don't exist yet). Fail Pokedex is fail.
I think its by DS color all my pokemon say they come from the pokemon black I wonder if ppl with a blue 3ds get pokemon from the white version

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Pong20302000 said:
6 you got where legendary that where on Posters at GAME

the rest are stickers
the stickers increase you chance of seeing that particular one next spotpass
each day you get 3 random pokemon from spotpass

if you pass someone who has a pokemon you dont then you get that one

or if your actual friends you can trade pokemon data (say they have 16 you need and you have 4)
you will get the ones from each other your missing

please get Facts before you assume

The FACTS were that that's how it worked on the first day, and since it wasn't yet into the second after its release, we didn't know. The first day, SpotPass distributed 6 of them, and yes, they were legendaries.

As for the three per day, that seems to be how it is each day now, BUT the catch is that you get them all separately, so you have to leave your 3DS on for half the damn day (and connected to WiFi).

Also, you can scan all the stickers into your album even if you haven't got that Pokemon, therefore adding them as unknown. That, obviously, is how you increase your chances, as you mentioned.

As for trading, it does not just trade missing ones. You highlight a Pokemon, hit Start, then choose Send, and THAT is the one that will be received by the other person.

All in all, the novelty of this app can only last for so long. Eventually, it's going to be pointless. I do like the legendary Pokemon animations though. Well, Victini, Reshiram and Zekrom, or whatever the hell they're called. Those effects look pretty badass, to be honest. Fire and electricity all over the damn place. I have seen that some entries have a pause button, to pause the regular animation/movements, but others don't which is kind of weird.

There's also the middle icon, which I have yet to unlock, although I've unlocked backgrounds (which is a decently neat little feature), the animations triggered by apple throwing and the cries triggered by musical note-throwing.

EDIT: I just had an idea. The app itself might be locked down, but I managed to find the save data for it, so.... if anyone is willing to upload theirs, I'd love to try it out, or vice versa. I'd like to see if that works, or if the save data is also locked down.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been only getting one new pokemon a day. Leaving my 3ds in sleep mode on the cradle and still only getting one per day. The 3 per day is BS.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
chartube12 said:
I have been only getting one new pokemon a day. Leaving my 3ds in sleep mode on the cradle and still only getting one per day. The 3 per day is BS.

Weird. I get three every day. I wait for the little blue notification, I open the Pokédex, accept the new Pokémon and then exit out. I open it again, accept the second new Pokémon, then exit out again. Repeat once more and viola, three new Pokémon. Today I got Garbodor, Purrloin and Mienfoo. Not the best selection, but I got Zorua, Sandile and Darmanitan yesterday, so I can't complain.
smileipb2.png

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Rockstar said:
I got a Zorua, Timburr and Haxorus....

Prettty sweet imo

Btw how do you get legends?Same method?

There were six of them given out on day one for everyone, but otherwise, I'd presume they're given out using the same method if you missed them.

The little blue icon in the corner of the app's icon on the system menu doesn't always seem to appear for me when there is new content, and the blue SpotPass light doesn't seem to come on any more for me. I still seem to only get one at different times of the day. That is, not all three at once, and if I don't accept one that day, I miss out on getting that one (not permanently, just that day as part of my three).

Ugh, I wish Nintendo could have just explained it up-front instead of being so secretive about it. It seems so pointless to be all "oh you can find out for yourselves, we're going to keep quiet about it".

xxItachisamaxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has been discussed, but you can change the date you have set for your system to a day ahead, and you'll be able to spot pass three more. Once you've gotten three, either go further ahead, or push it back a day, then back to the day ahead, and it will repeat. No picture proof, but there was a video up on youtube.

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
xxItachisamaxx said:
Not sure if this has been discussed, but you can change the date you have set for your system to a day ahead, and you'll be able to spot pass three more. Once you've gotten three, either go further ahead, or push it back a day, then back to the day ahead, and it will repeat. No picture proof, but there was a video up on youtube.

thats cool and all but after you hit a certain day they won't let you download more i already got 151 and I'm missing all the sawbuck forms and deerling, along with the female version of frillish and jellicent, the last eve of pidove male, pansear semisear, pansage and semisage. I'm guessing you have to trade around with friends to get the rest :| which kinda sucks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-