ShadowFyre

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welp, I was trying to play HeartGold through on my flashcart legitimately when my cousin used a cheat that change my pokedex so all pokemon were seen and captured. Is there any way to undo this? Pokegen/Pokesav maybe?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can edit the Pokedex from PokeGen, but there is no way to restore it to what it was before without using a previous save file.

I highly recommend you mess around with it in PokeGen. The code you mentioned is likely the one that is infamous for ruining one's ability to upload to the Pokemon Dream World.

ShadowFyre

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm use Serebii's Johto pokedex guide to see what I have to have seen in the game, then I pick which ones I know I've seen. Thankfully I only start catching pokemon after I beat the game (I just like going on catching sprees xD), so I don't have too much to worry about

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just use PokeGen to safely max our your PokeDex?

He's playing HeartGold, not Black/White, so using the Full Pokédex code wouldn't have any negative effects on his game. What he's trying to do is reset his Pokédex to the point before his cousin decided to mess around this the cheats and fill out his Dex, as he wants to fill out his Dex on his own and not by using codes,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: