Pokedex 50 Stars

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by subcon959, Jun 17, 2011.

Jun 17, 2011

Pokedex 50 Stars by subcon959 at 12:43 PM (1,054 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. subcon959
    OP

Member subcon959 teh retro

United Kingdom
    It's great that Club Nintendo is finally back up and running. I noticed that a link appeared for Pokedex to get 50 stars for downloading it or something. Except when I click the link it says the page is no longer available. Does this mean that I've lost 50 stars because Nintendo closed down the site till it expired? Hardly seems fair.

2. subcon959
    OP

United Kingdom
    Well the link has now disappeared. It may have been a site error or something.

3. Snailface

Member Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    Antarctica
    What do you mean by stars? Is that the UK equivalent of Club Nintendo coins in the states?

4. subcon959
    OP

United Kingdom
    I believe so yes. It was just like the links for the surveys you can fill out for games.

5. Weaselpipe

Member Weaselpipe Erratic Temp user

United Kingdom
    I got no such offer, and yes stars and coins are the same but for some reason Ninty don't like universal standards!
    I think you should get them after 7 days for a paid download- not sure about a free one

6. Nollog

Member Nollog GBAtemp Addict

Ireland
    1. I fing hate that they're advertising zeldocrapfest on the main nintendo website with volume blaring.
    Lern2web nintendo. Always start muted, and allow the visitor to unmute themselves.

2. What you saw was the survey, it'll be offered to you again 30 days after you "registered" the game.
    Go back over any games from your list you downloaded on the wii and do the 1 page survey for 50 stars each.