Pokebank Question

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Master Dimentio, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Master Dimentio
    OP

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    So ive been thinking about reorganizing my pokebank but the problem is ive just kinda let it go and now its completely an unorganized mess to the point of it not being worth it. Is there a way to possibly format the bank tied to your nnid and start fresh.

Also what exactly is pokemon homebrew bank... What is it good for and is it safe.

2. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Pokemon Homebrew bank or PHbank for short is a just that. A free, offline PokeBank homebrew. It is completely safe (and you can't cheat with it). I would recommend checking it out here and also pksm as that has gen 4-7 support (but you can cheat with it)

3. Master Dimentio
    OP

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    With phbank do you still get banned for bring in non legit pkmn like the normal bank.

4. owek1

owek1 Master Sword Wielder

Aug 16, 2016
    phbank is offline but if you go online with a questionable pokemon with obviously godly stats on your main game then that's a different story..

5. Master Dimentio
    OP

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    I just wish there was a way to organize boxes you have based on the number of the pokemon as it would.make life easier. In the bank or game pc.