Pocket Monsters Heart Gold/Soul Silver CoroCoro Info!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
enteisuicuneraikoucoroc.jpg

And its that time of the month, CoroCoro is here and with it comes new information for the anticipated remakes of Gold and Silver celebrating its 10 year anniversary on September 11th. This info comes straight from 2ch so some of this may be false rumors but some if it may be true.

QUOTE said:
The first CoroCoro scan has surfaced. It features Entei, Suicune, and Raikou's new Ken Sugimori artwork, in addition to Eusine's. It does not reveal any new information. Click the thumbnail to the right for a larger image. You can see overworld sprites of the three legendary beasts in the Brass Tower screenshot toward the bottom of the scan.

QUOTE* You follow Entei, Suicune, and Raikou around Johto, just like in the original games. However, Eusine is stalking Suicune.
* Ho-Oh is in the Tin Tower and Lugia is in the Whirl Islands, both at Level 45.
* There is a new feature in the game called the "Pokeathelon," which is a mini-game feature that uses the stylus.
* The Pokemon Gyms have various traps.
* Red Gyarados appears in the Lake of Rage at Level 30.
* The Kimono Girls are part of the storyline and you meet them many times.
* Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina each learn moves they could not previously learn - Metal Burst, Hydro Pump, and Shadow Sneak (respectively).
* There are 9 mini-games. One of them could be the racing game I saw at the early premiere of the Arceus movie.
* Eusine, a character from Crystal, is in the game.
* Latios and Latias are in the games at Level 30.
* Mewtwo is in the game (Kanto confirmation if it turns out to be true?).
* Lugia and Ho-Oh have a "hidden ability."

News Source: PokeBeach

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember playing Crystal. It was a fun game, especially trying to get Red Gyarados. I can't wait to see what sort of improvements they plan on making to this game.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Mewtwo? He wasen't there in the normal G/S, was he? Why would he be there now?

It's to fill the generational gap. With him, you'll be able to get every legendary in the game (HG/SS will have the 3 dogs, Ho-Oh, Lugia, maybe Celebi, Groundon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and then Mewtwo, Platinum has all your 4th Gen legendaries and the 3 birds. The only ones missing are event legendaries which you get from Nintendo). I personally think they should've just put Mewtwo on a desolate island in Platinum and let you find him.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Gaisuto said:
Mewtwo? He wasen't there in the normal G/S, was he? Why would he be there now?

It's to fill the generational gap. With him, you'll be able to get every legendary in the game (HG/SS will have the 3 dogs, Ho-Oh, Lugia, maybe Celebi, Groundon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and then Mewtwo, Platinum has all your 4th Gen legendaries and the 3 birds. The only ones missing are event legendaries which you get from Nintendo). I personally think they should've just put Mewtwo on a desolate island in Platinum and let you find him.
I haven't heard anything about Heatran, Uxia, Mesprit, or Azelf...but maybe they were already mentioned and I forgot. lol

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
They're going to put Mewtwo, which is great. In the older silver and gold game, the tunnel to catch Mewtwo was caved in or something. Anyway, it wasn't there in the originals. So awesome that they're cramming soo much into this game.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I got to say I'm getting really hyped for this game. I loved Silver to bits, but the past 2 years or so, I just never liked the games as much as before. I really think I'm growing tired of them....
unsure.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does get a little repetitive after a while, but I can't wait to see the future hacks of this. With significant progress, it can be made into a Red/Blue/Yellow remake, although it would probably take quite some time to get the correct editing programs made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I do have webos