Hacking plz help switch blue screen

issayloki

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I've tried to format it and copying the sd files again is that ok?. Does it matter if it is exfat or fat32?, i think the exfat update was the cause of brick, thanks for replying
Hi I would try both formate anyway if you have a spare sdcard around. So yea do you try get into system recovery yet? And do system restore and see if it fix apart from try to get the payload to work :).

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The guide I followed on Youtube was this

Oh man, how many Switches has this video killed?

Just here on GBATemp, I've found these:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/exfat-patch-getting-a-blue-screen.517712/
im at this point in the tutorial (6 minutes in)

I get a blue screen on boot.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-stuck-at-logo.519324/
After trying to add exFAT support to my switch from this youtube:
My switch is stucked at nintendo switch logo.

xcez_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I would try both formate anyway if you have a spare sdcard around. So yea do you try get into system recovery yet? And do system restore and see if it fix apart from try to get the payload to work :).
Yeah i have one fat32 16gb and one 64 exfat ill try with both, yes i tried holding both volume buttons and then power button but it instantly turns on blue screen, il try again tonight with formated sd cards, im using tinfoil to ground pins 9 and 10, is there a difference by grounding 10 and 9 vs 10 and 1?, thanks for the help

issayloki

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Yeah i have one fat32 16gb and one 64 exfat ill try with both, yes i tried holding both volume buttons and then power button but it instantly turns on blue screen, il try again tonight with formated sd cards, im using tinfoil to ground pins 9 and 10, is there a difference by grounding 10 and 9 vs 10 and 1?, thanks for the help
You said that you try to get into recovery mode already but unsuccessful?. With pin ground I think as long as you can get into RCM it ok.

Ps. https://switchbrew.org/wiki/Boot_Modes

Last edited by issayloki,

xcez_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said that you try to get into recovery mode already but unsuccessful?. With pin ground I think as long as you can get into RCM it ok.
Yes, recovery mode is by holding vol up + vol down then power button and the letting go power button an hold volume buttons till recovery boots right?, ive done that, i just get the blue screen, i can get into RCM just fine

issayloki

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Yes, recovery mode is by holding vol up + vol down then power button and the letting go power button an hold volume buttons till recovery boots right?, ive done that, i just get the blue screen, i can get into RCM just fine
Alright then when you at home please try two cards diffence format see if it work. If you can get into it please asap to the following link that I post. Good luck :) BTW do you private sms to @Canna?. He is know how fix it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My problem is i cant get to work any payload i get a black screen with hekate and a glitchy screen with any other payload , so i cant use memloader to restore the nand with hacdiskmount, im on 6.0.1
Hi can you please screen shot this error so they might know what is the problem with RCM payload.

Last edited by issayloki,

xcez_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright then when you at home please try two cards diffence format see if it work. If you can get into it please asap to the following link that I post. Good luck :) BTW do you private sms to @Canna?. He is know how fix it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi can you please screen shot this error so they might know what is the problem with RCM payload.
Didnt work, i made a new thread and added some screen images, ill leave them here too, im giving up lol, thanks for the help anyway

1.jpg 2.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Better leave them alone i guess