Homebrew RELEASE Plutonium - An easy-to-use UI framework for Nintendo Switch homebrew

nadrino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm trying to build the examples, but cannot get it to compile at all. In the examples I get the following errors:
Code:
linking Dialogs.elf
f:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/9.2.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: F:/Users/Acta/Documents/GitHub/Plutonium-0.2.1/Examples/Dialogs/Plutonium/lib\libpu.a(Renderer.o): in function `romfsInit':
C:/devkitPro/libnx/include/switch/runtime/devices/romfs_dev.h:62: undefined reference to `romfsMount'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/libnx/switch_rules:80: /f/Users/Acta/Documents/GitHub/Plutonium-0.2.1/Examples/Dialogs/Dialogs.elf] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:156: Build] Error 2

And I also cannot compile the latest commit of Plutonium, it errors out with the following:
Code:
F:/Users/Acta/Documents/GitHub/Plutonium/Plutonium/Source/pu/ui/render/render_Renderer.cpp: In member function 'void pu::ui::render::Renderer::Initialize()':
F:/Users/Acta/Documents/GitHub/Plutonium/Plutonium/Source/pu/ui/render/render_Renderer.cpp:31:42: error: 'PlServiceType_User' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'BsdServiceType_User'?
   31 |                 Result rc = plInitialize(PlServiceType_User);
      |                                          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                                          BsdServiceType_User
make[2]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/devkitA64/base_rules:14: render_Renderer.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Makefile:99: build] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/f/Users/Acta/Documents/GitHub/Plutonium/Plutonium'
make: *** [Makefile:9: all] Error 2

Any suggestions?

I had the same problem: you need to update your devkitpro repositories.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?